Page 103 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3809

With out going into much detail... I've enjoyed every single issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    With out going into much detail... I've enjoyed every single issue.
    Me too. And even as a Gambit fan and very little of him in #9, what was written was well done in general.
    Last edited by Neko; 06-22-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

I've decided to finally stop being lazy and go about posting the things I've found on the internets related to various threads.

First, the great banter of ANXF #1.

Next, an awesome piece of Luna and ANXF Pietro together, I believe drawn by this Japanese man/woman on tumblr called wa-10.

Lastly, just this fun little thing for the Pietro fans. It's not strictly ANXF, but I couldn't resist posting it here. It's by naratani別館 on pixiv.

Last edited by salarta; 06-22-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

carmine

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

carmine
    I follow him on fb to see this sort of thing and now my news feed is filled with Italian I don't understand a word of lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Me too. And even as a Gambit fan and very little of him in #9, what was written was well done in general.
    Yup, I've come to terms with Gambit not having a large role in every single issue even though he's the reader's POV. I liked issue 9 a lot.

What I didn't like was the lack of Warlock.

I loved every single issue so far (as I've stated about a million times already) even though my favorite character (Quicksilver) hasn't starred in every single issue.
    To me, the issues just keep getting better with each one.
    And I am more than loud about a comic book being sh!t if I think it's sh!t.
    So, it's not that I'm just easy to please.
    This is a good book.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Since everybody is giving their thoughts I'll give mine to. XD

I never particularly cared a whole bunch for any of the characters. I thought Gambit was cool, liked Lorna, never cared for quicksilver, Doug was never on my radar, etc. Bottom line, I never felt strongly towards any character. (I did like the Gambit and Lorna relationship in wolverine and the X-men)

All new X Factor is without a doubt my favorite xbook. Never disliked a single issue. Everybody is written well and love their relationships. I also like this Georgia character. I hope she sticks around, she's fun. This book is fun. The fact that it has a great artist for all this time is icing on the cake.

I love this book more so than any xbook. I feel that most of the other books just try to be controversial, or is just plain old boring.

Hate to double post, but why does this book have do much Japanese fan art? Or maybe this is normal and I was just not aware?

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Since everybody is giving their thoughts I'll give mine to. XD

I never particularly cared a whole bunch for any of the characters. I thought Gambit was cool, liked Lorna, never cared for quicksilver, Doug was never on my radar, etc. Bottom line, I never felt strongly towards any character. (I did like the Gambit and Lorna relationship in wolverine and the X-men)

All new X Factor is without a doubt my favorite xbook. Never disliked a single issue. Everybody is written well and love their relationships. I also like this Georgia character. I hope she sticks around, she's fun. This book is fun. The fact that it has a great artist for all this time is icing on the cake.

I love this book more so than any xbook. I feel that most of the other books just try to be controversial, or is just plain old boring.
    My feelings exactly. You can ALWAYS count on PAD to make you like characters you never would have thought twice about (if you even knew they existed in the first place).
    And I LOVE Georgia.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Hate to double post, but why does this book have do much Japanese fan art? Or maybe this is normal and I was just not aware?
    Most of the Japanese fanart has been from one artist, but a couple more have joined in over the past month or so. I think overall the amount of fanart for ANXF is starting to pick up. I'm planning to commission something as well, I just haven't gone through the effort of finding an artist for it yet.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    I follow him on fb to see this sort of thing and now my news feed is filled with Italian I don't understand a word of lol
    I know, right?? I keep meaning to use Google translate but I never seem to have the time :/ Makes ya wonder though, does PAD speak fluent Italian? How do they communicate??

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I've decided to finally stop being lazy and go about posting the things I've found on the internets related to various threads.

First, the great banter of ANXF #1.

Next, an awesome piece of Luna and ANXF Pietro together, I believe drawn by this Japanese man/woman on tumblr called wa-10.
    ]
    You make me laugh Salarta, because the last thing anyone would call you is a lazy poster.

That Quicksilver and Luna piece is too sweet. I'm a sucker for dads and daughters pictures. Thanks for posting.
    "Self has no time for this."

Ultimate Member

For the record I was a fan of Siryn and Polaris before PAD ever started to write them, so only some of the readers "discovered" the characters once PAD started writing them...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    I know, right?? I keep meaning to use Google translate but I never seem to have the time :/ Makes ya wonder though, does PAD speak fluent Italian? How do they communicate??
    I'm fairly sure any artist who works with Marvel needs to know English in order to understand the scripts they get.