Page 104 of 254 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3809

So I read the first issue up until the one where they try to rescue the girl who's dad hates mutants. I like it so far, probably because Gambit is kind of the main character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    You make me laugh Salarta, because the last thing anyone would call you is a lazy poster.

That Quicksilver and Luna piece is too sweet. I'm a sucker for dads and daughters pictures. Thanks for posting.
    Hey, I can be very lazy when I want to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    I'm fairly sure any artist who works with Marvel needs to know English in order to understand the scripts they get.
    English is pretty widespread. It's considered the language of business, and other countries where English isn't the native language tend to provide English classes earlier and with a lot more thorough work involved. I'm also fairly sure that so much of pop culture material coming out of Hollywood leads to students taking their English lessons more seriously for the benefit of understanding what's said in TV shows and films without a need for translation.

Because of that, I expect you're right, and there may be a policy in place requiring English. Alternately, if there isn't, then it's possible Marvel has some translators on staff that can take care of these things.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Spectacular Member

If I'm not mistaken CDiG can speak English very well.

Moreover I am from a non-english speaking country and the thing is if you are interested in geeky things you should learn English. If you are working on geeky things you have no choice but to learn English.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    For the record I was a fan of Siryn and Polaris before PAD ever started to write them, so only some of the readers "discovered" the characters once PAD started writing them...
    And I'm sure some crafty person here would love to make you some type of an award for being the cooler-before-you fan.
    I read about 2 seconds of Polaris in X-Men before I picked up PAD's first X-Factor and read her there.
    So, yeah, I consider the old X-Factor was when I discovered Polaris.

Dammit, that makes me so uncool. I guess I'm unworthy of wearing the t-shirt.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Ultimate Member

No, it's just that some people I've seen here and other places never seemed to like a character until PAD wrote them, and I was just pointing out that I believed that both characters were cool and good before PAD started writing them...nah I don't get many awards, my old X-Factor is the 90's team for me.

You make it sound like it's wrong for people to not have been fans until PAD wrote them.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    No, it's just that some people I've seen here and other places never seemed to like a character until PAD wrote them, and I was just pointing out that I believed that both characters were cool and good before PAD started writing them...nah I don't get many awards, my old X-Factor is the 90's team for me.
    Is there something wrong with people not liking a character until PAD wrote the character?
    Or are you just simply informing us that you, personally, have liked characters before PAD wrote them, just as an unimportant, FYI for the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    You make it sound like it's wrong for people to not have been fans until PAD wrote them.
    I bet I liked the color blue before you did. And oranges. I bet I was peeling oranges and eating them before you could even walk!
    I BET I HAVE LOVED CATEPILLARSLONGERTHANYOU.

Did someone mention 90's X-Factor?!?!?

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post

Rahne. <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Rahne. <3<3<3
    Havok. <3 <3 <3
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I bet I liked the color blue before you did. And oranges. I bet I was peeling oranges and eating them before you could even walk!
    I BET I HAVE LOVED CATEPILLARSLONGERTHANYOU.
    Jokes on you! Caterpillars freak me out.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Jokes on you! Caterpillars freak me out.
    Spongebob taught me they're not as scary as butterflies.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post

WHERE'S QUICKSILVER ?!
    I love 90s X-factor...well before they nixed the three man comedic team of Pietro, Jamie and Guido. I read it in the 00's and I became nostalgic for the 90s after reading it. I have a question, maybe one of you guys know the answer, but was Guido PAD'S favorite character at the time? I always had the feeling, reading the issues, that Guido probably had PAD'S personality (having never met the man myself, I realize it's a weird thing to say)

Ultimate Member

Is there something wrong with people not liking a character until PAD wrote the character?
    Or are you just simply informing us that you, personally, have liked characters before PAD wrote them, just as an unimportant, FYI for the rest of us?
    Nah, it's just that some people have made it seem like the character didn't exist or had played only minor roles before PAD started to write them.