Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    I know the team just formed but any ideas on who could replace Quicksilver if/when he is moved to the avengers books?
    I think this team could use another female. If I had a choice I would probably go with Karma. She adds a power that is different (mind control), I loved her interaction with Gambit in AXM, and her, Doug, and Warlock have history from the new mutants. Lorna could also use someone like Karma who has had her share of trauma over the years including a shitty father.

Maybe when PAD focuses in on Serval with issue #12. I really do think there might be a variant for that issue and the only reason I think that, PAD is establishing Serval as a bigger deal in the MU.

I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS REPLACING QUICKSILVER.

We can cross that bridge if/when we come to it, k?
    Don't make me cry.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

No crying! We don't like that. I'm looking forward to more snark. Never enough snark between Gambit and Quicksilver.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    No crying! We don't like that. I'm looking forward to more snark. Never enough snark between Gambit and Quicksilver.
    Never enough! <3
    The more snark, the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS REPLACING QUICKSILVER.

We can cross that bridge if/when we come to it, k?
    Don't make me cry.
    Hey I don't want him to go either but a question was asked.

Is it absolutely certain that he'll leave? Is there an outside chance that they'll let him hang out in two books if his popularity takes off because of the movies? I mean, he's the fastest man in the world, if anyone could be in two places at once...besides Madrox, of course.

(Possibly a stupid question, but I'm going to be sad to lose the bromance/snarking.)

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Hey I don't want him to go either but a question was asked.
    Well, I am glad you clarified because, clearly, I was picking on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    Is it absolutely certain that he'll leave? Is there an outside chance that they'll let him hang out in two books if his popularity takes off because of the movies? I mean, he's the fastest man in the world, if anyone could be in two places at once...besides Madrox, of course.

(Possibly a stupid question, but I'm going to be sad to lose the bromance/snarking.)
    We can hope they'll allow him in both books. IHOPEIHOPEIHOPE.

I am hoping for both books too. Because I am enjoying the bromance far more than I should. And its unexpected too because I wasn't sure I would. But I love it!

It's possible if PAD only writes snark with Gambit and has QS do what he's already doing in the book, that there shouldn't be too much issues. He's not going to get too much because of the Avengers.

IA Kismet - he's fast enough to be in two places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post

Not certain but Breevort seemed to imply he would leave once the Avengers wanted him back. The only issue I would see with him being on both teams is that it wouldn't make much sense for the Avengers to allow a guy to be on their team as well as be on a corporate team given the different agenda's involved. It would be like a guy working for the government as well as working for an evil corporation. I suppose though it could work if he was still a spy or double agent where both groups think he is spying on the other for them.

I do love the bromance though and will enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm not loving it yet... i was a hug fan of Pad's previous xfactor book and fell in love with layla from the get go. I have barely heard of these people. Sure Peitro and Remy are classics and yeah I kinda know Lorna and Danger but Warlock I have only seen pics of and the other guy I have never heard of. I trust Pad but still....

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    I'm not loving it yet... i was a hug fan of Pad's previous xfactor book and fell in love with layla from the get go. I have barely heard of these people. Sure Peitro and Remy are classics and yeah I kinda know Lorna and Danger but Warlock I have only seen pics of and the other guy I have never heard of. I trust Pad but still....
    If you've read PAD before, then you KNOW this is what he does.
    He takes barely-known-characters and makes them better-known-characters.
    You will LOVE Warlock and Dougfriend by the time you are finished reading this run.

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

This is my favorite comic currently, loved every issue so far but sadly since I get mine by mail I'm always a few weeks behind everyone. XD
    *thankfully I don't care about spoilers so I am obsessed with any X-Factor threads to get as much details as possible till I'm able to read it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    This is my favorite comic currently, loved every issue so far but sadly since I get mine by mail I'm always a few weeks behind everyone. XD
    *thankfully I don't care about spoilers so I am obsessed with any X-Factor threads to get as much details as possible till I'm able to read it myself.
    Been there done that. Like you - I'll read spoilers. Only once in awhile will I avoid them. With ANXF, I have to avoid spoilers. Which is why I now have a digi sub. Not something I would have considered before but for this title, its a must. LOL

I chalk it up to my payment plan for PAD's kids college fund with the number of issues I buy. I have to have a physical copy too. LOL

Yup, I love this book.