Page 227 of 254 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3809
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    It seems Lorna will get to have some quality time with her father I am very much looking forward for this.

I liked that ANXF cover but Pietro looks like he´s still inverted going by that big smile he has XD
    Well there it is...the confirmation. Just as I figured...I'm very amped to see Bunn write Lorna. I got him as the MVP writer of 2014 by far.

I wonder if Snow is Sinister. Hmm...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Well there it is...the confirmation. Just as I figured...I'm very amped to see Bunn write Lorna. I got him as the MVP writer of 2014 by far.

I wonder if Snow is Sinister. Hmm...
    I doubt Snow is Sinister. Not enough Bondage attire.

I do agree on Bunn though. I've really been enjoying his Magneto run. He gives an amazing look into the mind of a battle weary megalomaniac. At the least, he'll likely do Lorna more justice then PAD has done so far. He's a good writer, but he hasn't really used her much. In the Magneto book, it is a great opportunity for Lorna to face her father, all the more emotional if he's still lingering around Genosha at that point. They both have demons to face there. On the other hand though, it may be less of an emotional reunion/face off, and more of a practical need on Magneto's part. He is already relying on MGH to compensate for his gravely weakened powers. Given Lorna shares his power, he may be seeking her to help him get back his full might... one way... or another.

Incredible Member

The solicits say that Spiderman 2099 will appear in the last issue, so Snow must tie-in to the SM 2099 storyline somehow. The only thing I know about SM 2099 is that it's about some evil future corporation, so I can't really give any good guesses...maybe Serval will merge with said evil corporation? Maybe Snow is SM 2099 great grand-father???

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    The solicits say that Spiderman 2099 will appear in the last issue, so Snow must tie-in to the SM 2099 storyline somehow. The only thing I know about SM 2099 is that it's about some evil future corporation, so I can't really give any good guesses...maybe Serval will merge with said evil corporation? Maybe Snow is SM 2099 great grand-father???
    PAD said Snow´s Serval was the same from SM 2099 so it´s very possible imo.

I do like the idea of Snow being Sinister it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Salarta
    Assuming Marvel allows it to happen still when the issues come along, it's encouraging that she'll get to interact with her father again on the Magneto solo. The book's been a great read, and it's where everyone I've talked to would like Lorna to appear most outside of ANXF. Aside from perhaps Axis, of course.
    I agree

Or maybe because he got laid by someone the issue before.
    Danger looks happy too and Warlock a little mad but who knows

Mitteloss: Yay me too
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kumiho View Post
    I doubt Snow is Sinister. Not enough Bondage attire.

I do agree on Bunn though. I've really been enjoying his Magneto run. He gives an amazing look into the mind of a battle weary megalomaniac. At the least, he'll likely do Lorna more justice then PAD has done so far. He's a good writer, but he hasn't really used her much. In the Magneto book, it is a great opportunity for Lorna to face her father, all the more emotional if he's still lingering around Genosha at that point. They both have demons to face there. On the other hand though, it may be less of an emotional reunion/face off, and more of a practical need on Magneto's part. He is already relying on MGH to compensate for his gravely weakened powers. Given Lorna shares his power, he may be seeking her to help him get back his full might... one way... or another.
    The good thing about this...as we all know by now, Bunn likes to go through Magneto's thought patterns during confrontations and scenarios. So it will be fascinating to see his protection level of Lorna worded in dialogue in this type of set up. I've waited a LONG time to see this finally come to the light.

I really wish Lorna could stick around in the book for the rest of the 2015. It would be a pleasant surprise.

All-New Member

Are they gonna add issues 19 & 20 to the AXIS tie-in TPB?

Is it on sale today or do I need to wait another 24 hours????
    I'm a confused Australian.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post
    Is it on sale today or do I need to wait another 24 hours????
    I'm a confused Australian.
    Tonight, (Wednesday), around midnight in Melbourne, digitally. If you're waiting for Australia post, then 2015, if it makes it at all.
    "Self has no time for this."

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Tonight, (Wednesday), around midnight in Melbourne, digitally. If you're waiting for Australia post, then 2015, if it makes it at all.
    *obsessively refreshes the Marvel app* It's been too long to wait for more Doug and Warlock!

Just read it. It's alright. My reaction may be blunted by other things happening lately, so don't take my "alright" to be a bad thing.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Yeah I agree it was just alright. The Gambit/Lorna fight was a bit anti-climatic which seems to be a theme of the fights in this book and there was a bit of PIS for involved for both Lorna (you have shields you know) and Gambit (you can charge metal like robots dude) that killed it for me. More of a set-up issue more than anything.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah I agree it was just alright. The Gambit/Lorna fight was a bit anti-climatic which seems to be a theme of the fights in this book and there was a bit of PIS for involved for both Lorna (you have shields you know) and Gambit (you can charge metal like robots dude) that killed it for me. More of a set-up issue more than anything.
    Was an ok issue but the art was beautiful. I was so looking forward the fight between Lorna and gambit and was disappointed with how it ended. Hope the battle with Sentinels is not ended abruptly like it has been the case in this past chapters

The action scenes were great but could have more to it and been more difficult.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

BANNED

I am sad to see this title go..

Was a bit disappointed by the fight as well, but I liked the other elements that were in the issue. I just wish the Gambit/Polaris fight had been...more.

Also damn, I didn't realize that Warlock's telepathic blockers came out of his mouth.