Page 3 of 254 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

With Wolverine, Captain America, Thor, Storm, Iron Man, & Spider-Man stretched over multiple titles, surely they can leave Pietro in X-Factor if he is also needed for Avengers.

Default All New X-Factor Now

Serval Industries newest asset is a mutant superhero team. Lead by Polaris, the mistress of magnetism, the team works towards bettering society, while racking up an endless amount of PR for Serval and its CEO Harrison Snow.

Just what Snow and Serval Industries have planned for the team, only time will tell.

Team Leader: Polaris - Lorna Dane (Mistress of magnetism)

P.O.V. and debatable second in command: Gambit - Remy LeBeau (Le Diable Blanc)

Token double agent: Quicksilver - Pietro Maximoff

Danger - Danger (sentient form of the danger room)

Cypher - Doug Ramsey

Warlock - Warlock (technarchy, extraterrestrial mutant)

A wild thread appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    If you've read PAD before, then you KNOW this is what he does.
    He takes barely-known-characters and makes them better-known-characters.
    You will LOVE Warlock and Dougfriend by the time you are finished reading this run.
    And what of cases where a character is already well known or likely to become better known anyway? :P
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Default All New X-Factor Now

Serval Industries newest asset is a mutant superhero team. Lead by Polaris, the mistress of magnetism, the team works towards bettering society, while racking up an endless amount of PR for Serval and its CEO Harrison Snow.

Just what Snow and Serval Industries have planned for the team, only time will tell.

Team Leader: Polaris - Lorna Dane (Mistress of magnetism)

P.O.V. and debatable second in command: Gambit - Remy LeBeau (Le Diable Blanc)

Token double agent: Quicksilver - Pietro Maximoff

Danger - Danger (sentient form of the danger room)

Cypher - Doug Ramsey

Warlock - Warlock (technarchy, extraterrestrial mutant)

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Can we talk about how Gambit in this is somehow better than gambit was in his own ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie616 View Post
    Can we talk about how Gambit in this is somehow better than gambit was in his own ongoing?
    I think it's just the progression that he's making from his ongoing to this that's turning him in to what he used to be at the height of his popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie616 View Post
    We can, but he wasn't bad in his solo. His solo's goal was to fix the ills of XML. PAD didn't have to fix him, he just got write him with no issues. Two different premises and views of what Marvel wanted. Not the same thing, at least to me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think it's just the progression that he's making from his ongoing to this that's turning him in to what he used to be at the height of his popularity.
    Better stated answer and IA.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

On to issue 7

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    I'm not being funny. This is an insult, my thread was well made not some crapy place holder made to steal someone else's work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    We can, but he wasn't bad in his solo. His solo's goal was to fix the ills of XML. PAD didn't have to fix him, he just got write him with no issues. Two different premises and views of what Marvel wanted. Not the same thing, at least to me. LOL
    Neko what are Cypher and Warlock's "tag lines"?

Neko what are Cypher and Warlock's "tag lines"?
    oof, I dunno. These are two characters on the team that I know the least. Cypher is a language guy, and Warlock is an alien shape shifting computer type life form.

I can research it, if you want me to.

Yes indeed. I can't wait for the next issue. Previews this week - and I want bromance!

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Yes indeed. I can't wait for the next issue. Previews this week - and I want bromance!
    Bromance between whom?

I mean... I doubt we will be seeing Warlock's er... "Man" crush on Doug again soon seeing as he appears quite enamored with Danger.

Quicksilver and Gambit most likely as far as bromance.

I'm more curious about Gambit's tryst and if it's secretly a setup by Mr. Snow to control him. I'm sure he must know Remy doesn't trust him or his motives so it wouldn't surprise me.

Snow seems sleazy enough to do something like that too.

I'm sure Quicksilver will have plenty to say about the whole thing. Snark is his forte after all.

That's what I'm talkin' about.

I'm more curious about Gambit's tryst and if it's secretly a setup by Mr. Snow to control him. I'm sure he must know Remy doesn't trust him or his motives so it wouldn't surprise me.

Snow seems sleazy enough to do something like that too.

I'm sure Quicksilver will have plenty to say about the whole thing. Snark is his forte after all.
    This would somewhat imply that Mrs. Snow either is willing to be used by her husband to further his goals, or that she isn't smart enough to know what her husband is capable of within his company. Both are things I have trouble believing, particularly as Mrs. Snow is astute enough to know Linda's sleeping with her husband. But then, they're brand new characters that Peter David himself created, so really anything goes.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)