Page 5 of 254 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Lol. I love the "feline Overlords" one. That's what my house is like too. And Pete Wisdom! I loved those two together in the solo.

I also like the new team and can't wait to see what happens next. However, it does seem they have so much power potential, might even be a little too much. And why does Danger need a costume? She's nothing to hide, really

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I also like the new team and can't wait to see what happens next. However, it does seem they have so much power potential, might even be a little too much. And why does Danger need a costume? She's nothing to hide, really
    I suppose they are trying to make her "feel" like part of the team.

@jdtenesse: They're very physically and technologically powerful, I agree. But they could be vulnerable to a psychic or magical attack perhaps. (Doug has used spells once or twice, but not very well.) Hopefully they should have strong villains, to even things out.

who do people think is the strongest on the team? I think Warlock, followed by Polaris.

I think Danger with her hard light holograms, she makes people see anything she wants them too and they not know if its real or not.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Are hard light holograms solid? If so she could temporarily make anything. Very handy. Her own personal Gambit perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    @jdtenesse: They're very physically and technologically powerful, I agree. But they could be vulnerable to a psychic or magical attack perhaps. (Doug has used spells once or twice, but not very well.) Hopefully they should have strong villains, to even things out.

who do people think is the strongest on the team? I think Warlock, followed by Polaris.
    Danger and Warlock are likely immune to psychic attacks and you could probably argue that Gambit, QS, and Polaris all should have some level of resistance due to their powers. So really I would say Magic, Telekinetics, Reality Warpers, and just uber powerful types (e.g. Thor) as far as the ones that would give them the most trouble.

As for most powerful, I would probably say Polaris/Danger/Warlock with the order changing based on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    I suppose they are trying to make her "feel" like part of the team.
    She hasn't worn the costume yet either, and she's also not wearing it in the cover for ANXF #10, so there's a good chance she never will.

This question is pretty much a toss-up. I think Peter David tried to establish an idea that Danger is the most powerful on the team, but in reality, any character can be the most powerful and it all depends on how you approach them. Or in the case of some characters as they've been written throughout all of Marvel history, it depends on how willing the writer is to let them play God mode. :P

Are hard light holograms solid? If so she could temporarily make anything. Very handy. Her own personal Gambit perhaps.
    I was under the impression that Danger's hard light holograms were solid. I'd have to look at ANXF #4 again to know for sure, but I was under the impression that Pietro was running on one of her holograms, she let it disappear, and that's why he fell.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Salarta - Oliver's cough is your avatar?! That love/hate relationship you have with that kitten amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Salarta - Oliver's cough is your avatar?! That love/hate relationship you have with that kitten amuses me.
    That's not a cough! He's drunk, I tell you! DRUNK!

I might change it to a Polaris avatar later, but for now I'm having fun with drunk Oliver's expression of his alcoholic ways as my avatar.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    That's not a cough! He's drunk, I tell you! DRUNK!

I might change it to a Polaris avatar later, but for now I'm having fun with drunk Oliver's expression of his alcoholic ways as my avatar.
    LMAO - better be careful then - we don't know which type of drunk he is! Oliver isn't protecting Gambit's virtue very well at all. Must be all that catnip and whatever else he's on.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I was under the impression that Danger's hard light holograms were solid. I'd have to look at ANXF #4 again to know for sure, but I was under the impression that Pietro was running on one of her holograms, she let it disappear, and that's why he fell.
    I believe the "hard" in "hard" light holograms was always meant to signify that Danger and the Danger Room created solid holograms that could actually inflict physical damage on you.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    I believe the "hard" in "hard" light holograms was always meant to signify that Danger and the Danger Room created solid holograms that could actually inflict physical damage on you.
    That has always been my understanding of things as well.