Page 91 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3809

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    Got to the end of this discussion and for some reason I'm now picturing pole-dancing cats. Oy vey.
    That made me think of cats on Broadway for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    Got to the end of this discussion and for some reason I'm now picturing pole-dancing cats. Oy vey.

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    You can bring the hookers in any time you wish.
    That's the spirit, Salarta.
    Classy! :P
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Last edited by juan678; 06-16-2014 at 09:38 AM.

I'm glad that Japanese viewers have taken a liking to the All new X factor. Mostly because of the fan art. XD

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

Awww. The video is more like pole nuzzling/licking cat.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That's just so ❤.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    That's the spirit, Salarta.
    Classy! :P
    Hey, you used the word, I just translated it into American lingo and responded accordingly.

I see others have started thinking about the cats attacking Pietro!

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Incredible Member

Translation time! Mind you I studied japanese for just one year a long time ago, so my translation is FAAAARR from any good.

Left panel: no translation required. Quicksilver reminds Gambit of a pissed off cat. I tend to agree.

Bottom right panel:
    Pietro: "no yaro ikagen ni shiro!!!" roughly meaning "Stop doing that you bastards"
    Gambit: "ima no ha ore no seiji (or seija...can't really make out that character) nakatta"
    So here, I don't know what seiji (or seija) means in the context of the sentence, and it's a pretty crucial word here. All I 've got is "Now, my (seiji) isn't there"
    This lame translation brought to you by Quicksilverfan "Remember kids, if you're going to learn Japanese, don't take it for just one year!"

Also, I think Pietro would actually like Gambit's cats simply because he's saved Speedball's cat before which can ONLY mean he likes all cats.

Issue 14 I was thinking about it and if the issue has lead into Axis or some words implying its a lead in to Axis on the cover and I can think of many of them it would be positive for sales (as long as it somewhat leads in) and assuming that ANXF does cross over to Axis it would get the retailers and fans to be much more willing to give the comic a chance. Looking at the sales over time crossovers and lead ins to crossovers are always given the most leeway in the middle of a series by retailers when it comes to ordering extra issues for your comic store and giving the title another try.

X-Factor 243 and X-Factor 260 is a great example that many fans I talked to who read it months or a year or so later loved it, but many of them had the title off their pull lists at the time and it sold out at their local stores so they had to get it much later. Retailers stock extra issues of things they are only certain will sell extra copies and casual fans will be very excited about Axis. So, beyond the story it seems like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    Translation time! Mind you I studied japanese for just one year a long time ago, so my translation is FAAAARR from any good.

Left panel: no translation required. Quicksilver reminds Gambit of a pissed off cat. I tend to agree.

Bottom right panel:
    Pietro: "no yaro ikagen ni shiro!!!" roughly meaning "Stop doing that you bastards"
    Gambit: "ima no ha ore no seiji (or seija...can't really make out that character) nakatta"
    So here, I don't know what seiji (or seija) means in the context of the sentence, and it's a pretty crucial word here. All I 've got is "Now, my (seiji) isn't there"
    This lame translation brought to you by Quicksilverfan "Remember kids, if you're going to learn Japanese, don't take it for just one year!"

Also, I think Pietro would actually like Gambit's cats simply because he's saved Speedball's cat before which can ONLY mean he likes all cats.
    Gambit's reply to Pietro is "This time it wasn't my fault..." Sei means "fault" and janakatta is negative past tense

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post
    Gambit's reply to Pietro is "This time it wasn't my fault..." Sei means "fault" and janakatta is negative past tense
    THANK YOU!... I was reading it incorrectly,which is one of my problems with japanese : sometimes i can't tell where words end.

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #13-14
    PETER DAVID (W) • Pop Mhan (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA & JARED FLETCHER
    • Quicksilver is reunited with his daughter, Luna...
    • ...But THE INHUMANS are not too happy about it!
    • PLUS: could Warlock make a move on Danger?
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53490
    I am so happy!

We are seeing Luna interact with daddy and perhaps auntie Lorna again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I am so happy!

AAAAHHHH! <-- That's a scream of joy, if there is such a thing
    FINALLY! I hope Pietro won't mess things up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I am so happy!

Excellent news!

I really like that Marvel is starting to make more use of the Magnus family again. For a while there, it seemed like they didn't want to do anything with it at all. I'm not a huge Quicksilver fan personally, but I definitely support anything that lets the members of the family make the most of their potential.

As a Lorna fan, it'd be nice for Lorna to interact with her, but I definitely think the emphasis should be on Pietro interacting with his daughter. Lorna isn't required to be there, and if it detracts from Pietro's time with his daughter then she shouldn't be. And I say that because I know it's been a long time since Pietro and Luna got to interact.
    Last edited by salarta; 06-17-2014 at 09:31 AM.