BANNED

Default Shinobu Mibuchi(Abyss Rage) VS Muteba Gizenga(Kengan Asura/Omega)

BATTLE OF THE BLIND MASTERS!

Introducing Shinobu Mibuchi, aka "The Blind Reaper" from Abyss Rage, VS Muteba "The Genocider" Gizenga from Kengan Asura/Omega. Muteba has his prototype "eyes."

Who takes the eyeless brawl?

Finally an Abyss Rage reader!

Shinobu is getting bodied hard. Muteba is simply too much for him.

BANNED

My fellow Abyss Rage reader, long have I waited for you. Well, this is easy it's Muteba. I think it's fairer for Matt Murdock vs Muteba.

BANNED

Nice to see people are actually following this series, too. Its DAMNED good, me personally the character development is a main draw.

IMO I think we should leave this thread open until we see Shinobu fight at his maximum.

For some reason but I keep getting the feeling Hanma Yujiro will suddenly appear?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Nice to see people are actually following this series, too. Its DAMNED good, me personally the character development is a main draw.

IMO I think we should leave this thread open until we see Shinobu fight at his maximum.

For some reason but I keep getting the feeling Hanma Yujiro will suddenly appear?
    Lol, after this Miyamoto Musashi and Hanma Baki will appear too.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

my abyss brothers!

as much as i love shinobu, muteba is too much of a beast.

BANNED

For great justice, RISE DEAD THREAD!

Now that we've seen Shinobu's last fight I'm going to say everybody else is absolutely right, Muteba is way too much for Shinobu to handle. The biggest differences, speed and power, all go in Muteba's favour and the most important elements, which are experience and one-hit-kill ability, both also go to Muteba!

To make things even worse, Muteba is polished on the actual battlefield but Shinobu has only really begun to make Mibuchi-Ryu his own. He is also still very naïve in his thinking, which opens him up to tons of nasty tricks and strategies.

Also, Amagami biting the dust really sucked. But at least he got a nice send-off.

For great justice, RISE DEAD THREAD!

Now that we've seen Shinobu's last fight I'm going to say everybody else is absolutely right, Muteba is way too much for Shinobu to handle. The biggest differences, speed and power, all go in Muteba's favour and the most important elements, which are experience and one-hit-kill ability, both also go to Muteba!

To make things even worse, Muteba is polished on the actual battlefield but Shinobu has only really begun to make Mibuchi-Ryu his own. He is also still very naïve in his thinking, which opens him up to tons of nasty tricks and strategies.

Also, Amagami biting the dust really sucked. But at least he got a nice send-off.
    We need to find some good matches for these characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    We need to find some good matches for these characters.
    True, so let's maybe start placing them.

Amagami(my favourite by far, he has so many levels and sides to him) is very complex. Since his style is based on real fighting, he needs to go into sort of that field of opponents. Which probably means he can fit with people from:

-Holyland manga, where he'd probably rule the roost with his actual warfighting experience.

-The Punisher, but he would be a mid to low tier villain at best, since Frank is a damned monster.

-Robin villain, which is about as far as he gets in the Batbooks. Bruce would hang him out to dry in seconds.

-Karate Baka Isekai. I think this would be a good fight, since Amagami would be up against a smart Karate user who has a crapload of experience and a bigger arsenal of techniques.

-Kengan. He has what it takes to definitely be a strong competitor to say Imai, Adam or even maybe even Ryuki. Koga he would still the floor with. No way he gets near someone like Ohma or worse, Kanoh or Akoya.

-Baki. He fits solidly with "the weaker ones," people like Motobe and Gaia. Would LOVE to see a fight between Amagami and Gaia, since it would be the buffet if dirty tricks.

Shinobu would be below that IMO mostly because he doesn't have experience and, at this point, he also has a one-track mind. In an ideal world he would want to go and experience the real battlefield, but doing that would hurt his character since he would probably lose his innocence. So maybe he can fit with:

-Pre-timeskip Baki, before fought with Yujiro the first time.

-Fullmetal Panic's Sousuke Sagara(assuming Sousuke isn't taking things too seriously, or Shinobu won't make it out alive)

-Again, Holyland. Shinobu would be right at home here.

-Baki. He'd probably be able to study under Doppo or Shibukawa. Because he sure as hell isn't beating them.

True, so let's maybe start placing them.

Amagami(my favourite by far, he has so many levels and sides to him) is very complex. Since his style is based on real fighting, he needs to go into sort of that field of opponents. Which probably means he can fit with people from:

-Holyland manga, where he'd probably rule the roost with his actual warfighting experience.

-The Punisher, but he would be a mid to low tier villain at best, since Frank is a damned monster.

-Robin villain, which is about as far as he gets in the Batbooks. Bruce would hang him out to dry in seconds.

-Karate Baka Isekai. I think this would be a good fight, since Amagami would be up against a smart Karate user who has a crapload of experience and a bigger arsenal of techniques.

-Kengan. He has what it takes to definitely be a strong competitor to say Imai, Adam or even maybe even Ryuki. Koga he would still the floor with. No way he gets near someone like Ohma or worse, Kanoh or Akoya.

-Baki. He fits solidly with "the weaker ones," people like Motobe and Gaia. Would LOVE to see a fight between Amagami and Gaia, since it would be the buffet if dirty tricks.

Shinobu would be below that IMO mostly because he doesn't have experience and, at this point, he also has a one-track mind. In an ideal world he would want to go and experience the real battlefield, but doing that would hurt his character since he would probably lose his innocence. So maybe he can fit with:

-Pre-timeskip Baki, before fought with Yujiro the first time.

-Fullmetal Panic's Sousuke Sagara(assuming Sousuke isn't taking things too seriously, or Shinobu won't make it out alive)

-Again, Holyland. Shinobu would be right at home here.

-Baki. He'd probably be able to study under Doppo or Shibukawa. Because he sure as hell isn't beating them.
    I really can’t see the chief having any success against Motobe or Gaia. The speed gap is too much.