Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Nothing outside of X-books about Krakoa counts, so I don’t think it makes Xavier or anyone else look like anything.

As for Franklin being a Mutant or not a Mutant, I don’t think that matters in the grand scheme of things, either. This is just a writer trying to entice X-readers to buy his book. Pass.
    Hickman had in Incoming! a plot planned for Sinister and Franklin's DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Okay so I know everyone is gonna get a kick outta this **** today's Fantastic 4 pulled one hell of a retcon and it somewhat changes the Omega Mutant dynamic, as it turns out Franklin Richards was never a mutant, came directly from the mouth of Xavier himself. Promptly Xavier rejected him from Krakoa proving they only ever cared about him for his powers making the F4 semi justified throughout the entirety of F4VX kind of making Krakoa look like **** in the process. Also Franklin will likely immediately be kicked off the omega level mutant list & the History of the Marvel Universe issues that labeled him as the "Most Powerful Mutant Ever" is no longer valid.

Any thoughts I personally thought again it makes Krakoa look like frauds and makes all those issues with X Vs F4 a complete waste of time. Also after months of calling Franklin a false God I was proven right he's a fraud love this for me!!

Edit My image didn't upload properly but I'll leave it all the same.
    I really can't say that i care. I also don't see how this makes the x-men look any way when this is a choice the writer is making to tell his story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

My theory is that Slott didn't want to deal with Krakoa. Which is perfectly fine. But his solution is as if I have a rash on my hand and I decide it is best to have it amputated.

Though just to add this could also explain why franklyn was the only omega in red. perhaps behind the scenes this was already set up to have franklyn removed from the omega list. Actually would not suprise me at all given it's another franchise despite how close the two have been in the past.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Though just to add this could also explain why franklyn was the only omega in red. perhaps behind the scenes this was already set up to have franklyn removed from the omega list. Actually would not suprise me at all given it's another franchise despite how close the two have been in the past.
    He was in red because he was the only omega allied with humanity.

Yikes, that's gross.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Nothing outside of X-books about Krakoa counts, so I don’t think it makes Xavier or anyone else look like anything.

As for Franklin being a Mutant or not a Mutant, I don’t think that matters in the grand scheme of things, either. This is just a writer trying to entice X-readers to buy his book. Pass.
    Just cause Hickman didn't write it doesn't make it any less canon like the whole Phoenix & Avengers plot happening no one necessarily likes it but it's still happening.

So, a woman who has been considered all her life as a human (Moira) is actually a mutant.

And a youngster who has been considered all his life as a mutant is actually a human. (Always dangerous to reject young people, they can react badly.)

Xavier never has looked more like like a cult leader…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

One last thing. It's HUGE cop out and imo lazy writing to also try to use Xavier as the scapegoat for this when Reed and Val are suppose to be the smartest people in the world and they couldn't figure out what franklyn did but some how cerebro defied all odds and magically was able to know exactly what happened with franklyn. That is what i call a jump the shark moment.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    So, a woman who has been considered all her life as a human (Moira) is actually a mutant.

And a youngster who has been considered all his life as a mutant is actually a human. (Always dangerous to reject young people, they can react badly.)

Xavier never has looked more like like a cult leader…
    Nah, definitely when he lived in a fancy mansion where he took in confused young people who couldn't go home it was more cult-like.

I think it's called "X-Men # 1".

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He was in red because he was the only omega allied with humanity.
    'That we know of but it makes sense to knock out the characters you can't fully control and i'm sure hickman has plans for omegas but only time will tell. We just assumed that's what the red meant.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    'That we know of but it makes sense to knock out the characters you can't fully control and i'm sure hickman has plans for omegas but only time will tell. We just assumed that's what the red meant.
    In any case, Xavier discovering with Cerebro in five minutes something that Reed and Valeria have not discovered in years is stupid.

This is just... stupid.

What's also stupid is that this isn't the first time Franklin has lost his powers. That boy loses his powers at the drop of a hat and neither Cerebro or Reed picked up on this before?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I just find it funny how everyone was like let Franklin explore his heritage and in the end it turns out to he appropriation and this could be a metaphor of sorts him "I'm a mutant, you're a mutant, were all mutants, everyone wants to be a mutant when it's convenient" (Now swap out mutant for black)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What's also stupid is that this isn't the first time Franklin has lost his powers. That boy loses his powers at the drop of a hat and neither Cerebro or Reed picked up on this before?
    And also: Why does losing his powers make his X-Gen disappear?

Shouldn't it cause everything he's done with his powers to disappear?

Like, the whole multiverse.