BANNED

Default Could Reader resurrect all those who died in Death of the Inhumans?

After all , he has the god-level power to literally bring to life Mike Murdock , an all-new adult sentient sapien !

Astonishing Member

Lineage + Secondary Terrgensis/Primogen could probably do it

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    After all , he has the god-level power to literally bring to life Mike Murdock , an all-new adult sentient sapien !
    He can but its not without drawbacks.

Galaxies Wanderer

I think with Reader it wouldn't be... a good idea because I guess he had to known everyone that died (considering what/how they did to bring Auran back and still she was really confused and conflicted.). Bringing back a mass of inhumans with these issues would be... a mess.
    ...or maybe not, if he just go "bring everyone back" and it happens... but what drawback it could bring?

Anyway I bet that works better using Lineage.

or maybe they could introduce a new i(nu)nhuman to do that job?

Randomly resurrect any dead character you wanted?

Marvel would never allow something crazy like that!!!!

I mean The Reder could. but why would he want to. I mean it's just the Inhumans.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Niffleheim

I miss books that have Inhuman as central characters. The only thing that needs to be tweaked is to include that each Inhuman lost in Death of Inhuman have a backup of their brainwaves and voila Reader brings them back.

Galaxies Wanderer

now that you said backup I remembered about that device... Terrigen/Inhuman Codex? (Lineage used it on Inhuman Annual)
    It seems to contains a lot of information about them, so maybe...

Reader doesn't have the ability to resurrect anybody, all can do is create a copy based on the written memories of the people that knew the original.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member

Speaking bluntly, yes. Unless people want to bring up the philosophical questions of souls, clones, identity etc. Though It would be a long time, I guess have the survivng Inhumans and any other close relations the dead had to make the books. Then use a combination of Ahura, and Luna to get their mind and feelings centered.

Astonishing Member

So it looks quite mixed. If they went the Lineage path they will need to kill Karnak, and get enough towels.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Reader doesn't have the ability to resurrect anybody, all can do is create a copy based on the written memories of the people that knew the original.
    This. And those memories aren't always accurate. See Auran. She came back with literal holes in her body if I recall correctly.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    This. And those memories aren't always accurate. See Auran. She came back with literal holes in her body if I recall correctly.
    But they would know that this will happen, and so with Ahura & Luna as I put could help this.