Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Surely, we can all on agree on not wishing such bad fight choreography on anyone?

I mean, the dude basically just stood there because he had pebbles thrown at him and lost both eyes because of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Yeah, because he was totally not a psychotic garbage person and fascist collaborator who deserved much worse.
    he got what he deserved, no wonder he fit so well on Krakoa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Surely, we can all on agree on not wishing such bad fight choreography on anyone?

I mean, the dude basically just stood there because he had pebbles thrown at him and lost both eyes because of it.
    Noto art is very bad on fights. I'm impressed on a tournament arc that lacks artists good on action scenes

I haven’t laughed out loud reading a comic in a while.... and Sinister’s dissing of Kitty’s former clothing choices was so ON THE MARK. I hated that she always wore a slight variation of a generic X-Men uniform. I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Gorgon’s fight was great. I kind of hope that White Sword will resurrect him and let him go free (out of respect) like he did when he healed Doug (out of deceitful tactics).
    Gorgon’s was great. Cable’s was pathetic. And his crying afterwards... he’s right. It should’ve been the other him. Weeeaaaak.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    he got what he deserved, no wonder he fit so well on Krakoa
    My only regret with his death is we can can never explore the true hypocrisy of magneto when he judges orchis for having nazi scientists while he made a Nazi leader one of krakoas military leaders

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Gorgon’s was great. Cable’s was pathetic. And his crying afterwards... he’s right. It should’ve been the other him. Weeeaaaak.
    He will certainly be resurrected by white sword this event has no teeth

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Kitty didn't appear to be wearing gloves, and Shaw didn't seem to notice her tattoos
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

He got caught off guard because he tried to turn 4, 5 and 6 into stone but 6's eyes were shielded and Gorgon did not know.

But, if this is just about the art not doing fast paced and fluid action well, then yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Kitty didn't appear to be wearing gloves, and Shaw didn't seem to notice her tattoos
    She was absolutely wearing gloves. The colorist may not have noticed....

She was, her hands are colored white and in a clear different tone to her skin

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It's not too early for this?

I think it's safe to say that Saturnyne has been using the quirks in the rules to try to protect the young inexperienced Krakoans Doug and Cable the same way she abused the rules to torture Wolverine.
    Yeah but Wolverine deserves to be treated like that so its' no big deal.

Is there anyway we can get OG Cable back? I really want him back, i never liked him that much but i would rather have him than this crap Bendis stuck us with.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    'Cause Scott haters always gotta make a reason to hate him I guess
    And Scott lovers always gotta make a reason to love him, see that? We can do that to!

But seriously i consider it hypocritical because in Second Coming he mourns his son after sacrificing himself for Hope and them we get to the arrival of Kid Cable after killing the OG version and torturing/maming mimic and yet all is forgiven and somehow we have to accept this as a "my bad"? No dice.

Frankly the only other character i consider an even bigger disappoint than Summers is Logan who is even a worse parental/father/husband than him.
    Last edited by Hulkout42; 11-18-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Is there anyway we can get OG Cable back? I really want him back, i never liked him that much but i would rather have him than this crap Bendis stuck us with.
    I think Bendis was working at DC when young Cable was introduced.