Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It was evident that Gorgon would be the one to really die. But he has done it like a badass.

This has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Wrong issue.
    Death was not listed as a dead character in this issue. Error or not!? Can Death die!?

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Death was not listed as a dead character in this issue. Error!?
    Maybe he's just seriously injured.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Death was not listed as a dead character in this issue. Error or not!? Can Death die!?
    Both Magik and Storm's fights were in X-Force.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I've been kind of apathetic about Bable, but I really enjoyed him this issue, seeing him vulnerable and his relationship with his parents was great.

So now do they resurrect Gorgon knowing he will come back different, or does he stay dead?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I've been kind of apathetic about Bable, but I really enjoyed him this issue, seeing him vulnerable and his relationship with his parents was great.

So now do they resurrect Gorgon knowing he will come back different, or does he stay dead?
    they would be crazy if ressurrect him

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

I don't think many people on the island are going to miss the Old Gorgon but it seems somewhat disrespectful. And dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Kid Cable is a big joke and Scott is a hipocrite. Not a great book, but better than last week joke.
    Also the gymnastics to not kill Cable was ridiculous
    Why is he a hypocrite?

Noto's art was rushed at times, but this was another strong issue. Cable and Gorgon's fights were both the right mix of violent and emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Why is he a hypocrite?

Noto's art was rushed at times, but this was another strong issue. Cable and Gorgon's fights were both the right mix of violent and emotional.
    He loves his son.

Pure hypocrisy.

Why is he a hypocrite?

'Cause Scott haters always gotta make a reason to hate him I guess

BANNED

My favorite issue of the entire crossover, after Creation. The Gorgon fight alone was more than worth it. Noto just kinda rushed it at the end, as big head Apocalypse and Genesis show.

10/10

Why is he a hypocrite?

I think "hypocrite" is just a word people throw around when they don't like someone for non-specific reasons. Kind of like Alanis calling all those things "ironic" that were merely unfortunate happenstances.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

More than the Annihilation vs o--[A]--o battle I'm looking forward to seeing just how Jott puts a stop to Saturnyne's stupid shenanigans. Can't wait to see them both "make it rain".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Why is he a hypocrite?

He was fine sending other kids to die, but his son is all special and can't die.

Surprised White Sword didn't snag Gorgon for his super-duper suicide squad, as then he won't be Otherworld-dead and has potential to come back later. Could have happened off panel.