Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Default What team would you like to see Naomi join?

Currently, she's a member of the just cancelled Young Justice book, which likely means that team has been reabsorbed into the larger Titans sphere. It made sense that Naomi be on the team that her co-creator was writing, but since that's no longer the case, wouldn't it be interesting to have her join other teams or would you prefer she be solo (which presumably the new CW show will be focusing on)?

What if Naomi joined the JSA, then the League a few years after that as the newest rookie Leaguer in the tradition of Zatanna, Firestorm, and Kyle Rayner?

It all depends on who's writing the books I suppose, which we don't currently know.

Justice League. Let Christopher Priest write.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

She's a little bit on the younger side, so I would love to see her on Teen Titans.

I think it would add a good voice to the team and different perspective.

I would love to see her interacting with Damian

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Currently, she's a member of the just cancelled Young Justice book, which likely means that team has been reabsorbed into the larger Titans sphere. It made sense that Naomi be on the team that her co-creator was writing, but since that's no longer the case, wouldn't it be interesting to have her join other teams or would you prefer she be solo (which presumably the new CW show will be focusing on)?

What if Naomi joined the JSA, then the League a few years after that as the newest rookie Leaguer in the tradition of Zatanna, Firestorm, and Kyle Rayner?

It all depends on who's writing the books I suppose, which we don't currently know.
    ISn't there a "Teen Titans Academy" book coming? Naomi seems to be one of the more powerful people on the planet and has just got powers. I think that's where she belongs for now.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Justice League Odyssey if a space theme JL comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    ISn't there a "Teen Titans Academy" book coming? Naomi seems to be one of the more powerful people on the planet and has just got powers. I think that's where she belongs for now.
    Which is why I think the JSA might be a better choice, she's too big a gun to be left to send her to Hogwarts with the rest of the teen heroes. Let her learn from the best of the best.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Which is why I think the JSA might be a better choice, she's too big a gun to be left to send her to Hogwarts with the rest of the teen heroes. Let her learn from the best of the best.
    It’s called academy. I thought that meant the veterans would be there to teach the kids.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Honestly I'd be good with her on any team, I need her to keep making appearances so she doesn't fade into obscurity too quickly. Ideally though I'd want a team where can interact with her peer group.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

It’s called academy. I thought that meant the veterans would be there to teach the kids.
    Or hear me out Justice Society Academy JSA, she can hang out with Jakeem, Cyclone, and Tomcat. Put a new spin on an old concept.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

any team with Wallace West and Duke Thomas, preferably a new one. maybe subtract Batman and put her and Wallace on Outsiders with Duke, Black Lightning, Katana, and Cassandra Cain (as Batgirl), and have them move more toward a Defenders type angle where they fight more mystical, supernatural, and extranormal activity that would really play up all of their abilities more. Katana's becoming a more powerful magical character l, Black Lightning is a powerhouse on top Leaguer if not Trinity level, Cassandra is the deadliest non-meta in Hand-to-Hand, Duke's powers are still expanding and being refined, putting Naomi (a potential heavyweight herself) and Wallace (who's kinda still working out his place among the fastest men alive) on the team could make for some fun, creative, and action packed adventures. plus, the more weird with it they go, the easier it'll be to segways toward using the book to expand more on Naomi's mythology (obviously after Bendis, Walker, and Campbell.do what they gotta do).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Justice League

The veteran Titans will presumably be the instructors. I was thinking it might be more interesting to have Naomi train under Jay, Alan, Ted, Kara, and the Hawks.

None, honestly. Naomi got a corner large enough that I don't want the larger crowd to think she's just good enough to be in a team, if you get my meaning.

BANNED

The Terrifics to have her learn more about the multi-dimensional part of her origin. Would be great to see her drawn to science.

With the Teen Titans also works.

The Terrifics, she'll be the Franklin Richards counterpart