Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Can't see the image. Wikia/Fandom just changed their software, looks like hotlinking is blocked now.
    Here's a clip from the episode

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Here's a clip from the episode

not showing
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Whatever happened to Selina Kyle and Slam Bradley jr.'s daughter?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Whatever happened to Selina Kyle and Slam Bradley jr.'s daughter?
    She was given up for adoption, and faded into limbo once people learned that she wasn't Bruce's despite being named "Helena" and stopped giving a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    not showing
    Good lord! Here's another from a different sire

https://animesuperhero.com/forums/th...ilers.5057261/

https://dcanimated.com//WF/bravebold...ews/49knights/

Here's some links for the episode just in case.

The Episode title is Knights of Tomorrow.

Bat and Cat settle down and have a son. Damian who following his parents deaths goes on to become DickBats Robin.

They fight an older Joker and we also get a glimpse of Damian's future. He dons the cowl after Dick with his own kid as his Robin.

Damian's kid here is ginger. No idea regards gender since the kid's voice is very kiddy however the Grayson influence is strong since the kid drop's some 'Holy....... Batman!' lines.

The end scene is Alfred sat at a table writing. Yep. Turns out the everything in this Episode was just a Batman Fanfic that Alfred wrote.

Love it.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-19-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

People can have more than one romantic relationship in their lifetime.

The only thing that should be retconned is the test tube thing that tried to explain Damian being older than the leash on the New 52 Batman's career. Batman has been around for years, just let his son be born naturally and age naturally.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 11-20-2020 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    ^This, 100%^

Strengthening Selina and Bruce's relationship by taking away the last remnant of Bruce and Talia's relationship (and then giving said remnant to Selina instead) is just...wrong. Selina was never the only woman Bruce ever loved. Hell, I don't even think she was the first. She's just the most persistent. And, in the end, that persistence seems to have finally won. She's already got the man. What's the point of giving her his child from a previous relationship?

If babies are these magical things that always make relationships stronger (ask Talia how that worked out for her) then why not just give Bruce and Selina their own and keep Damian where he is? I'm all for bringing Helena into the picture.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-20-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    ^This, 100%^

Strengthening Selina and Bruce's relationship by taking away the last remnant of Bruce and Talia's relationship (and then giving said remnant to Selina instead) is just...wrong. Selina was never the only woman Bruce ever loved. Hell, I don't even think she was the first. She's just the most persistent. And, in the end, that persistence seems to have finally won. She's already got the man. What's the point of giving her his child from a previous relationship?

If babies are these magical things that always make relationships stronger (ask Talia how that worked out for her) then why not just give Bruce and Selina their own and keep Damian where he is? I'm all for bringing Helena into the picture.
    and you know, Big Brother Damian might be an interesting storyline.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Incredible Member

^This, 100%^

Bruce has loved many women in his life with Talia and Selina being the most prominent. Hell yeah on adding a version of Helena.
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

The only thing that should be retconned is the test tube thing that tried to explain Damian being older than the leash on the New 52 Batman's career. Batman has been around for years, just let his son be born naturally and age naturally.
    i second the aging naturally thing, it makes more sense

Incredible Member

Good lord! Here's another from a different sire

https://animesuperhero.com/forums/th...ilers.5057261/

https://dcanimated.com//WF/bravebold...ews/49knights/

Here's some links for the episode just in case.

The Episode title is Knights of Tomorrow.

Bat and Cat settle down and have a son. Damian who following his parents deaths goes on to become DickBats Robin.

They fight an older Joker and we also get a glimpse of Damian's future. He dons the cowl after Dick with his own kid as his Robin.

Damian's kid here is ginger. No idea regards gender since the kid's voice is very kiddy however the Grayson influence is strong since the kid drop's some 'Holy....... Batman!' lines.

The end scene is Alfred sat at a table writing. Yep. Turns out the everything in this Episode was just a Batman Fanfic that Alfred wrote.

Love it.
    the red haired kid could be a version of Carrie Kelley

Mighty Member

^This, 100%^

I agree with all

It would just make Bruce/Selina look bad and Bruce/Talia relationship fans would hate Bruce/Selina

I am all for Helena being brought into the picture too.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Don't worry, sooner or later one writer will retcon Damian as Selina and Bruce's lovechild for the sake of shipping. They'll just say Talia went crazy and stole Selina's newborn baby.
    Lol, the way I see it is some writer will introduce one this little punk that is suddenly the child that Selina hide from Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Lol, the way I see it is some writer will introduce one this little punk that is suddenly the child that Selina hide from Bruce.
    or they will make Selina's kid that she had with sam or Slam Bruce's.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

or they will make Selina's kid that she had with sam or Slam Bruce's.
    That one would be fair, since Helena was Bruce's first and Sam Bradley was a cop out