Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So only Empath might have made it out alive?
    Empath’s dead too. He died from Greycrow gutting him right after he made it through the portal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    The crossed from Dryador (Otherworld) to Arrako (Amenth).

Greycrow does not "stab" Empath. He rips him open. Manuel has to hold his guts while crawling towards the door, and barely makes it.
    I like how death is being used to tech him how to be a person. The frist death was clean and fast, and he did not remember it. This one is hardcore.

I wonder if they will remember the treachery. Sinister does not control when the mind copies are made.
    They were back up probably before entering OtheWorld and usually they don't remember the moment of dead to avoid trauma like we saw it with Kitty and Shinobi

Fantastic Member

I swear Hellions is the best thing out of x of swords. The quality of art and writing is better than the main story of this crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I swear Hellions is the best thing out of x of swords. The quality of art and writing is better than the main story of this crossover.
    thats bc it has the least to do with the main crossover. This is more of a sideplot that doesnt diverge much from the already existing story arc in the Hellions book

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Holly Sinister, lol. This was awesome.

Can't help but feel bad for any x-book being released on the same day.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The best issue of the second half of the event...that had nothing to do with the event.

That says a lot.
    Preach ,Hellions is the best book period

Mighty Member

Great issue. Wasn’t expecting that ending, but I am not surprised by it when it comes to Sinister. Love that this is almost the Krakoa version of the 100 soldiers of the White Sword. They keep getting killed and resurrected to fight again (usually with each other). This is an example that you can have stuff happen off panel and make it not seem like wtf? Did I miss?! We got full on what happened to Havok after losing his eye off panel.

Havok... some reassembly required!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Preach ,Hellions is the best book period
    Agree i never thought I would like this book

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Holly Sinister, lol. This was awesome.

Can't help but feel bad for any x-book being released on the same day.
    Cable was also excellent, especially with Gorgon's moments

Astonishing Member

I hope Exodus learns of Sinister's treachery at some point , the evisceration will be epic

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

The Hellions are on Arakko led by Sinister. The come across some mutant that discovers them. Kwannon says they are here for the 10 swords before the battle begins. The mutant calls them fools and lets them know they are too late.. The Hellions realize that Sinister played them. Its revealed that he led them there to collect the genes of the Arakko mutants to add to his collection. The mutant (named Tarn the Uncaring) then reveals his crew, The Locus Vile

Sinister is mesmorized by the Locus and releases his GCDs (Genetic Collection Drones). The Locus and Hellions go into battle. Nanny is killed and Havok's hands are cut off. Orphan Maker has his limbs torn off. Sinister gives his gene collection to Kwannon and entrusts her to make it back to Krakoa. She unleashes Wildchild on the Locus to give her time to escape with Scalphunter, Empath and Havok. Sinister tries to run away but is caught by Tarn

At the Avalon Gate, the Hellions talk about getting to the Healing Gardens. The guards there are preventing them from going to Krakoa but Empath uses his powers on them. Scalphunter stabs him and tells him to stay awake and make it to the gate. As he, Alex and Kwannon make it through they are ambushed by gas. Sinister impales her, shoots Havok in the head and blows up Greycrow. Empath crawls through the gate and collapses. Sinister runs off claiming that his precious Hellions are dead

Havoc is dead? Wonder what Polaris is going to think when she hears about that!

Y'all I just thought what if this is Nanny's moment we saw the top part of the egg destroyed but what if she somehow survived remember she told Sinister she was coming for dat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I hope Exodus learns of Sinister's treachery at some point , the evisceration will be epic
    It's been a while since we've seen Exodus' mind-boggling powers when it comes to TK. Sinister would be the perfect guinea pig

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Cable was also excellent, especially with Gorgon's moments
    Hellions was a riot. Cable/X-Force were solid compared to last week's offerings, but would've been (at best) aggressively okay in a better paced/plotted storyline.

Gorgon's fight was conceptually epic, but the art didn't even come close to doing it justice.

What an amazing read! The art has been better but the writing is top notch as usual! All the characters have great moments and the plot seems very fresh and well thought. My favorite book by far! Glad Kwannon is in it!
    A picture would last longer darling...