Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    They didn’t die in Otherworld so there’s a chance. They died in Arakko.
    I'm confused now. Weren't they all in Otherworld trying to save the rest?

Isn't Otherworld part of Arakko?

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I'm confused now. Weren't they all in Otherworld trying to save the rest?

Isn't Otherworld part of Arakko?
    Arakko is located on Amenth, a fallen earth from another dimension. The Horseman were able to reach Otherworld - which is the nexus of all realities - through a gate like the Krakoans did, where they conquered Dryador, as seen on XoS: Creation.

The Hellions had to cross the Otherworld and pass through the Dryador gate to reach Arakko

BANNED

This explains the solicitations for post x of swords. Nanny and orphan maker clearly survived the fight and need to get back to explain what happened because until they do the rest of the team is assumed dead on otherworld and therefore will not be resurrected. Good premise I think

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    This explains the solicitations for post x of swords. Nanny and orphan maker clearly survived the fight and need to get back to explain what happened because until they do the rest of the team is assumed dead on otherworld and therefore will not be resurrected. Good premise I think
    Nanny got her entire upper body vaporized and Orphan-Maker was being ripped limb from limb last we saw him, so I don't think either one is any condition to go anywhere. Plus those same solicits say that spoilers:
    Orphan-Maker gets resurrected, along with the rest of the team.
    end of spoilers

Why wouldn't Sinister just say they died in Arakko and then get them resurrected? He has no reason to lie about that, as I have strong doubts they got their memories backed up by Cerebro while they were venturing through Otherworld or in the few moments they were back in Krakoa.

Since they died on Krakoa wouldn't they remember Sinister offing them and thus telling the council since he has no say in the resurrection protocols?

>How can a comic be so funny, twisted, horrifying, and touching all at the same time?! It's wonderful!
    >Great art.
    >Too many wonderful jokes to mention!
    >My favourite name of the Locus Vile is Hex Butcher.
    >And I figured out their name: their genetics are screwed up so their gene loci are bad/vile. That and they're obviously sadistic murderers.
    >What is Sinister keeping for Psylocke? Is he going to resurrect her dead human daughter?
    >Sinister is so melodramatic, bless him! How does anyone buy his story? Or is it that no one cares about any of the Hellions enough to question him? :P

Favourite panels...
    h1.jpg
    h2.jpg
    h3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spectacular Member

I would actually venture a guess that the last official backup for all the hellions was prior to their adventure. The only person who would be able to tell them what transpired and how they died would be Mister Sinister. X-Factor might be able to figure it out if someone decided to hire them but that would require someone doubting Sinister's story and asking for an investigation

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Since they died on Krakoa wouldn't they remember Sinister offing them and thus telling the council since he has no say in the resurrection protocols?
    The schedule for Cerebro backups is fuzzy. I can't recall off the top of my head, but I think Cerebro only backs up every mutant once a week.

Cerebro only does a new back-up at a particular time. That’s why characters haven’t remembered their moment of death. Unless the back-up just happened to be made the instant they got back, the Hellions wouldn’t remember anything from their Otherworld journey.

Fantastic Member

Sinister's. reading Kitty's fashion sense to filth was amazing.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before Kwannon challenges Sinister and gains full team leadership
    Fingers crossed. Psylocke was amazing this week.

i LOVE Sinister so much
    he was amazing in this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    I would actually venture a guess that the last official backup for all the hellions was prior to their adventure. The only person who would be able to tell them what transpired and how they died would be Mister Sinister. X-Factor might be able to figure it out if someone decided to hire them but that would require someone doubting Sinister's story and asking for an investigation
    X-Factor and Hellions are my two favorite X-books so I’d love to see a (mini) crossover. No swords required

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Arakko is located on Amenth, a fallen earth from another dimension. The Horseman were able to reach Otherworld - which is the nexus of all realities - through a gate like the Krakoans did, where they conquered Dryador, as seen on XoS: Creation.

The Hellions had to cross the Otherworld and pass through the Dryador gate to reach Arakko

I don't read (non X of Swords) Excalibur so I'm confused between all these different worlds.

To summarise, is this what I perceive to be true?

If a mutant dies in Arakko or Krakoa, he can be resurrected.

If a mutant dies in Otherworld, he can't be resurrected.

Arakko is actually on Earth but not on Otherworld ?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The back-up schedule isn't every second. That explained why Empath didn't even remember Scalphunter shooting him in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post

Arakko is actually on Earth but not on Otherworld ?
    Arakko is in a dimension called Amenth (?) that isn't part of Otherworld.
    "Cable was right!"