Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

By gosh, this was awful and anything during and post X of Swords is really awful and I have to say the quality was dropping even before that and all that psychotic babbling between Havok and Maddy just tedious and when she finally removed the blood on Havoks lips on the last page of her appearance in the story I was thinking she should have done that much sooner, blech. Blood on his lips for 2-3 issues isn't what I needed. The Alex and Maddy thing was a let down, the only thing I semi enjoyed was Psylocke and Wildchilds clash.

I hate Scalphunter as a person but he was one of the better written ones. Orphan maker is extra creepy (no surprise) but I think it was overdone as I was almost squirming.
    And I for the life of me can't understand what it is about Sinister that is even remotely good. Why is he so popular? He was annoying and took up too much of the story. Bore fest. I just spent money up til issue 7 but I cant get myself to pay 4 dollars for issues 7 and up. Which is a shame because this could have been a fave. Seems I'm in the minority, though. But I'll just keep in mind that this is making someone happy. :-/
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-15-2021 at 06:37 PM.