Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Yep. Storm wins in a predictable and boring cliche.

These issues makes me wonder why does Apocalypse even care about the horseman. They are no better than the average mutant.
    Exactly. I was like....that's it?

Also, why can't these centuries old, war born Horsemen fight well? I mean, they went to Amenth because they were strong enough, while Apocalypse didn't because he was weak, yet these guys are nothing special.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Forcing Logan to do a modeling show in a swimsuit is big brain.
    Lol, I'm surprised Logan allowed to be part of it, knowing the score is in Arrako's favour

Okay this was actually one of my favorite issue of the whole event Shenanigans a plenty but enjoyable!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

The spelling and cat bit was funny.

Probably the Death horsemen has the strength of an ordinary human (considering that the storm has no super strength)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So Redroot was used in one battle, which was lame and is now taken prisoner by Mad Jim? Well that was a waste of a character. But now they cannot communicate with Arakko self as she was the Cypher of Arakko, right?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So Redroot was used in one battle, which was lame and is now taken prisoner by Mad Jim? Well that was a waste of a character. But now they cannot communicate with Arakko self as she was the Cypher of Arakko, right?
    Right, right now Arakko's mutants have no way of communicating with Arakko.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Right, right now Arakko's mutants have no way of communicating with Arakko.
    Makes one wonder how they talked to Arakko or Krakoa long before Redroot who apparently only recently (relatively speaking) came to live among the Arakkii. Or did they care to?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Makes one wonder how they talked to Arakko or Krakoa long before Redroot who apparently only recently (relatively speaking) came to live among the Arakkii. Or did they care to?
    Telepaths can communicate with Krakoa (and I suppose Arakko) but in a much more rudimentary way.

Like "I, friend. You, happy. Food, not".

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Just throwing it out there, but the Arakko faction not wigging out over the scoreboard decidedly not matching their losses has got to be one of the event's stupidest plot points. Hell, sports fans routinely riot for significantly less.

i still don't get how War is missing a hand though when War is suppose to be living fire and when it was first cut off and she screamed a fire hand came out. So is only War head always on fire ?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just throwing it out there, but the Arakko faction not wigging out over the scoreboard decidedly not matching their losses has got to be one of the event's stupidest plot points. Hell, sports fans routinely riot for significantly less.
    I think the Arrako mutants have basically been sleeping on Mutants from Earth because though the Arrako Mutants may have been fighting other mutants and demons for centuries that is no match for the innovations mutants have been fighting at the hands of humanity for decades. IF humans are the ultimate threat it stands to reason Arrako mutants were fighting in a sandbox with each other while the x-men were fighting in the prison yard. i think most Arrako mutants would be shocked if you plucked them in the middle of human ingenuity and told them to survive the sentinels etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think the Arrako mutants have basically been sleeping on Mutants from Earth because though the Arrako Mutants may have been fighting other mutants and demons for centuries that is no match for the innovations mutants have been fighting at the hands of humanity for decades. IF humans are the ultimate threat it stands to reason Arrako mutants were fighting in a sandbox with each other while the x-men were fighting in the prison yard. i think most Arrako mutants would be shocked if you plucked them in the middle of human ingenuity and told them to survive the sentinels etc.
    Oh, it's pretty obvious there's going to be some cringey statement on what constitutes True Strength™ and the Arrakoans' version isn't quite it. Still, the build-up is just so... basic. You don't need street smarts/worldliness to realize there's something wrong when the ref tells you that you're winning the game even though your players keep leaving the field/ice on a stretcher.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Oh, it's pretty obvious there's going to be some cringey statement on what constitutes True Strength™ and the Arrakoans' version isn't quite it. Still, the build-up is just so... basic. You don't need street smarts/worldliness to realize there's something wrong when the ref tells you that you're winning the game even though your players keep leaving the field/ice on a stretcher.
    People are also not recognizing though it may looks like Saturyne is against Krakoa she is actually helping them. It is 100% obvious to me just based on the matches that she has a plan. Krakoa still has their connection to krakoa in warlock but redroot is off the table. Storm has been in several matches but none that would have actually threatened her life though Saturyne was petty with the poison. Ever single match seems to have a hint of reason in there to help Krakoa even the White Sword one where Gorgon was able to garner 13 points. Then there was Merlin testing Krakoa vs. Arrako, who would you rather have in power the group about to kill a kitten or the guy who was willing to lose for a kitten and are making sacrafices for each other.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

I just don’t want the side that can’t spell MAGIC.