Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    A God is better than that. Thor lost the hammer but he still was in full power
    Then why was Jane leading the book? #confused
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Then why was Jane leading the book? #confused
    Because she got the hammer, but Odinson had minis and was around. She became Thor, just like the frog and the horse. Not big deal

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Because she got the hammer, but Odinson had minis and was around. She became Thor, just like the frog and the horse. Not big deal
    But he didn't have all his powers. I read Aaron's entire thor run. I saw the Odinson wallowing and how desperate he was for a hammer so he could have all his powers and be worthy again. I rather lose my god hood due to a posion given to me by someone who warps reality than losing it because someone whispered in my ear and made me feel unworthy. So i guess i'm just not seeing the point your trying to reach if there is one. Storm fought powerless and still won, Thor wallowed when he couldn't pick up his hammer because of his own feelings.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

But he didn't have all his powers. I read Aaron's entire thor run. I saw the Odinson wallowing and how desperate he was for a hammer so he could have all his powers and be worthy again. I rather lose my god hood due to a posion given to me by someone who warps reality than losing it because someone whispered in my ear and made me feel unworthy. So i guess i'm just not seeing the point your trying to reach if there is one. Storm fought powerless and still won, Thor wallowed when he couldn't pick up his hammer because of his own feelings.
    I think the reason he felt unworthy was pretty good, he didn't lost a significant part of his powers he was feeling was more psychological than physical. He had the mjorn for so long that it felt like a torture lose it
    A poison shouldn't be enough to severe ll links to Godhood, the fight was short but I would love to see Storm connect to her Godhood

If Storm is a goddess, she really doesn't have any business on the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Maybe she is now a (mutant) goddess but being part of the X-Men can help keeping her humanity...
    Or is it mutantity!?
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 11-20-2020 at 03:44 AM.

Mighty Member

The list of battles from Cable. Storm would have been an idiot to prolong a first blood draw match. and if she had her powers it would have been over in seconds.

Attachment 102437
    Just realized that it says “Krakko” for the Solem/War fight. Wonder if that’s an intentional spelling since Wolverine won but the point went for Solem and Arakko?

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Maybe she is now a (mutant) goddess but being part of the X-Men can help keeping her humanity...
    Or is it mutantity!?
    I've a feeling the rest of Marvel will continue to ignore Coates's big Doctor Who "power of belief" deus ex machina ending. The entire point of Storm's character is that she's not a goddess.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    nobody missed your first comment, repeating it doesn't make you less of a wet blanket.
    See this guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I've a feeling the rest of Marvel will continue to ignore Coates's big Doctor Who "power of belief" deus ex machina ending. The entire point of Storm's character is that she's not a goddess.
    That’s not the entire point of Storm’s character. People would be right to ignore any story that has that as its premise.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    See this guy gets it.

That’s not the entire point of Storm’s character. People would be right to ignore any story that has that as its premise.
    It was the point in her original backstory where she wasn't a goddess. Her divinity is entirely a new element and one that is fairly inconsistent godhood in the MU.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thought Storm being a goddess was because the people that worshipped her didn't get the concept of Mutants?