Default These Future State Characters...

20201118_120050.jpg

I believe every character in the Future State promotional image is either known or at the very least we know where they will appear except the 2 that are circled.

Does anyone know who these characters are or where they will appear ...I feel like the male character is probably an old character that I just don't know.

I believe the guy is from the hyperclan (the white martians who masqueraded as heroes iirc).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I think the female character could be an older XS or one of Black Lightning's daughters.

Extraordinary Member

It’s not Tanya Spears new costume is it? She’s in the Future Slate Shazam book.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 11-18-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I believe the guy is from the hyperclan (the white martians who masqueraded as heroes iirc).
    Yeah that’s one of the Hyperclan. Maybe a white Martian takes over for J’onn in the future.

It's gotta be Naomi but if I'm taking a wild guess it could either be one of BL kids or Mal and Karens future child. Then again that could also be the yellow bee looking character right below her.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Yes it apparently is, I just looked it up and he's someone named Protex, he looks like a villain so I'm very curious where he will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think the female character could be an older XS or one of Black Lightning's daughters.
    That would certainly be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It’s not Tanya Spears new costume is it? She’s in the Future Slate Shazam book.
    Nope not Tanya, since she's still rocking her regular costume.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    It's gotta be Naomi but if I'm taking a wild guess it could either be one of BL kids or Mal and Karens future child. Then again that could also be the yellow bee looking character right below her.
    I don't think it's Naomi based on Bendis responding to people questioning where the character was at but it would definitely be a good surprise.

The yellow bee looking character is one of the backup heroes for Legion.

----

Thank you guys for solving one mystery and coming with options for who could be the female character ...now I'm wondering if the female character is the new Black Racer that's mentioned in the Future State Superman books.

The "bee" is actually Triplicate Girl. Though considering the drastic makeover and the fact she only has black and yellow on her costume, I wonder if she's been reduced to being Duo Damsel?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman