Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Also, flight ring. I strongly doubt that Namor's flight ability is powerful enough to overcome something that allows for FTL flight between stars.

...also, Namor isn't touching Val, much less grabbing him. Val is far, far too fast and skilled. Basically, Namor is a punching bag here.

I mean, I love Namor - certainly my favorite character in this Rumble - but he's not winning.
    You mean Val isn't your most favoritist character ever?! But he's the best, a half century of consistent but otherwise nonsensical feats guaranteed to drive any Bat-God worshipper insane in a straight up fight...

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanrage View Post
    You mean Val isn't your most favoritist character ever?! But he's the best, a half century of consistent but otherwise nonsensical feats guaranteed to drive any Bat-God worshipper insane in a straight up fight...
    Good lord, no. Not even close. I mean, I know the guy's feats but feats be damned; I'm not so interested in him.

Namor is much more fun. ^_^ And funny.

When it comes to martial artists, there a whole lot of lesser ones I like waaaay more than Val, mostly because of their personalities, goals, overall character, etc. And yes, their martial arts are part of that, but not nearly the whole of it.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Good lord, no. Not even close. I mean, I know the guy's feats but feats be damned; I'm not so interested in him.

Namor is much more fun. ^_^ And funny.

When it comes to martial artists, there a whole lot of lesser ones I like waaaay more than Val, mostly because of their personalities, goals, overall character, etc. And yes, their martial arts are part of that, but not nearly the whole of it.
    Everyone knows Fat Cobra is the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Everyone knows Fat Cobra is the greatest.
    Fat Cobra IS pretty cool. He's not in my top five or anything, but still pretty awesome.

...I realize this would highly offend him.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Fat Cobra IS pretty cool. He's not in my top five or anything, but still pretty awesome.

...I realize this would highly offend him.
    Fat Cobra has victory wenches. He'll be fine.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ancestor and Black Dragon are for sure two of my top five.

Ancestor driving Tiger through a forest into a mountain, in utter defiance of Tiger's Gary Stu status -

25.jpg

26.jpg

Screw you, Tiger. The bad guy is a better character.
    Why are we here?

Ancestor and Black Dragon are for sure two of my top five.

Ancestor driving Tiger through a forest into a mountain, in utter defiance of Tiger's Gary Stu status -

25.jpg

26.jpg

Screw you, Tiger. The bad guy is a better character.
    I still find it pretty awesome that Black Dragon was the one who got the kill on Fiery God Shibumi. It was a team effort to beat him to be sure but I just find it interesting that he's the one who got the finishing move in.

Ancestor otoh just keeps right on beasting over everyone.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I still find it pretty awesome that Black Dragon was the one who got the kill on Fiery God Shibumi. It was a team effort to beat him to be sure but I just find it interesting that he's the one who got the finishing move in.
    Black Dragon has some fantastic moments (who crushes Chan O-Wan?). Was rather pleased he got a nice power boost to keep him relevant later in the series.

Ancestor otoh just keeps right on beasting over everyone.
    Ancestor is basically a monster - even with the writer. When you can beat up the Gary Stu main character, again and again...
    Why are we here?