Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 191
  1. #46
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,103

    Default



    avengers 40 preview doom phoenix vs phoenix cap

  2. #47
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post


    avengers 40 preview doom phoenix vs phoenix cap
    Is Aaron trying to sell toys, or something?

  3. #48
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Aaron trying to sell toys, or something?
    Coming soon to Marvel Legends.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  4. #49
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    6,213

    Default

    Looks like your basic fight between a guy who never wants absolute power vs. a guy who is forever trying to get his grubby little mitts on absolute power. How original.

    And of course, it's a fist fight, because telekinesis, energy manipulation, psychokinesis, molecular rearrangement, reality warping, and any number of powers that don't entail throwing a single punch is what the Phoenix Force is all about. The dilution of great concepts and dumbing down of the readership continues. Sad, so sad. smdh

  5. #50
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    I would love to see Adrienne Brashear https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adrie...ar_(Earth-616) take on the mantle of the Phoenix and join the Avengers

  6. #51
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I would love to see Adrienne Brashear https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adrie...ar_(Earth-616) take on the mantle of the Phoenix and join the Avengers
    I could totally be down with that! Excellent idea!

  7. #52
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    6,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I would love to see Adrienne Brashear https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adrie...ar_(Earth-616) take on the mantle of the Phoenix and join the Avengers
    I wonder whatever became of the Iso-8 Cosmic Cube that Adrienne Brashear created?

    As for who finally wins the Phoenix Force, my money is riding on Kamala Khan.

  8. #53
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Aaron trying to sell toys, or something?
    I'd like to see an artist do a "What would your favorite superhero/supervillain's costume look like if he/she/it hosted the Phoenix Force?"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  9. #54
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd like to see an artist do a "What would your favorite superhero/supervillain's costume look like if he/she/it hosted the Phoenix Force?"
    i feel like we do this every other year for variants
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Discord call outs lead to panic. Panic leads to fear fear leads to hate hate leads to 1.99 slim Jimís at Walgreens

  10. #55
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd like to see an artist do a "What would your favorite superhero/supervillain's costume look like if he/she/it hosted the Phoenix Force?"
    That would be pretty cool to see.
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  11. #56
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    6,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd like to see an artist do a "What would your favorite superhero/supervillain's costume look like if he/she/it hosted the Phoenix Force?"
    It does beg the question, why is Captain America shown wearing Dark Phoenix's colors instead of red, white and blue?
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 11-20-2020 at 05:54 PM.

  12. #57
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It does beg the question, why is Captain America shown wearing Dark Phoenix's colors instead of red, white and blue?
    Well, these costumes are inspired by Coipelís Phoenix Five designs, which used the Dark Phoenix color scheme as well.

  13. #58
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I wonder whatever became of the Iso-8 Cosmic Cube that Adrienne Brashear created?

    As for who finally wins the Phoenix Force, my money is riding on Kamala Khan.
    That happens, total done with Marvel...for life! I will self-ban.

  14. #59
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Looks like your basic fight between a guy who never wants absolute power vs. a guy who is forever trying to get his grubby little mitts on absolute power. How original.

    And of course, it's a fist fight, because telekinesis, energy manipulation, psychokinesis, molecular rearrangement, reality warping, and any number of powers that don't entail throwing a single punch is what the Phoenix Force is all about. The dilution of great concepts and dumbing down of the readership continues. Sad, so sad. smdh
    All of this!! Because everything Avengers has to shoe horn captain America, I roll my eyes thinking this guy not only lacks the will to wield this type of power, he doesn't even have the creativity to do so. This was meant for the Stark, T'challa, Strange, and maybe Ghost Rider for this to be believable.

  15. #60
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    6,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Well, these costumes are inspired by Coipel’s Phoenix Five designs, which used the Dark Phoenix color scheme as well.
    Ahhh, good point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •