Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    BANNED

I don't know where Aaron is going with all these.
    I think he works best on Sword and Magic stuff, Ghost Rider stuff,
    This Phoenix stuff really doesn't add anything to his run.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    I don't know where Aaron is going with all these.
    I think he works best on Sword and Magic stuff, Ghost Rider stuff,
    This Phoenix stuff really doesn't add anything to his run.
    To be fair, we really do not know at this point. We need to see how the Phoenix story plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Why is that woman half-naked?
    Because she is already half naked!?

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Relly what is the problem with his run? I dont tink it is the best, but had some good moments. Its mostly harmless
    It ignored what happened to She-Hulk in her ongoing and regressed her to some brute form. It made Thor get pushed around by Moon Knight because Uru is moon rock (that just hurts to type).
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Relly what is the problem with his run? I dont tink it is the best, but had some good moments. Its mostly harmless
    the pacing is really slow, aaron has no interest in the cast or the avengers in general, every story wants to be a big event but they lack the room to execute their concepts while also being way too long, and most egregiously, the biggest mortal sin, thor has lost like 3 fights
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the pacing is really slow, aaron has no interest in the cast or the avengers in general, every story wants to be a big event but they lack the room to execute their concepts while also being way too long, and most egregiously, the biggest mortal sin, thor has lost like 3 fights
    It's Aaron Thor gonna lose fights haha

I disagree about Aaron not having interest on the cast

Anyway I don' get why the need to erase his run, just move on folks

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Super Moon Knight Gaiden and Brood Thor was the last straw.
    "Cable was right!"

It's Aaron Thor gonna lose fights haha

I disagree about Aaron not having interest on the cast

Anyway I don' get why the need to erase his run, just move on folks
    For some folk if Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor aren't doing 100% of the:

Talking
    Thinking
    Fighting
    Winning

Then that Avengers run is a no sale. There are plenty of times Thor had to carry that "L" as the most powerful Avenger, it's gonna happen.

Add: That isht about She-Hulk being made into She-dumb is kind of messed up!

there's no real interest in exploring character relationships, there is the vaguest shadow of a team dynamic, the cast interactions are very two dimensional, there's just nothing going on when every member is an interesting character, book has no candy, or it sometimes does but it tastes like a ritz cracker, and the meat ain't that great when the stories drag and most of the solutions to problems include "make avengers big" or "pass around people's powers like viruses"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post

Talking
    Thinking
    Fighting
    Winning

Then that Avengers run is a no sale. There are plenty of times Thor had to carry that "L" as the most powerful Avenger, it's gonna happen.

She-Hulk is the worst aspect of this run, Aaron wanted a Hulk and not She-Hulk.

I think it is good that Aaron is writing for the team and not only the big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post

Talking
    Thinking
    Fighting
    Winning

I'm fine with the members other than the Avengers Trinity getting the spotlight but I feel like it's a waste of Thor to just have him be around to constantly lose fights or get beat up.
    there's no real interest in exploring character relationships, there is the vaguest shadow of a team dynamic, the cast interactions are very two dimensional, there's just nothing going on when every member is an interesting character, book has no candy, or it sometimes does but it tastes like a ritz cracker, and the meat ain't that great when the stories drag and most of the solutions to problems include "make avengers big" or "pass around people's powers like viruses"
    This is true.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

This is my biggest issue with Aaron's Avengers.

It feels like a bat Saturday morning cartoon, all it's missing is characters in mech suits, special suits, and corporate synergy... oh wait

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    To be fair, we really do not know at this point. We need to see how the Phoenix story plays out.
    But from what I read so far, most arcs have been miss for me, only the Vampire arc is a hit.
    Other than that, there really isn't that much to be invested about.

BANNED

Yes, totally agree,
    and I think it's not even for the lack of trying,
    Aaron has been trying to push this Thor/She-Hulk relationship but there is just little chemistry,
    there is also the Carol/Tony tension or whatever because of CW2 but it didn't even go anywhere,
    and the rest feels like Robbie having a guest tour at the Avengers,
    mostly just Robbie interacting with other people.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    It ignored what happened to She-Hulk in her ongoing and regressed her to some brute form. It made Thor get pushed around by Moon Knight because Uru is moon rock (that just hurts to type).
    To be fair Moon Knight basically took down a bunch of top tier heroes, not just Thor.