Default Question about Hickman's Fantastic Four trades

I somehow missed Hickman's entire run with the Fantastic Four while it was happening. I'd really like to read it, but trying to find collected trades is difficult. It looks like the omnibus volumes of that run are ridiculously expensive. I'm looking at the "Complete Collection" trade paperbacks and it looks like 2 volumes of that have been published, with Complete Collection Volume 3 due out in a few weeks. According to Amazon, the "Complete Collection" is just 3 volumes long, but when I look at the issue count of Hickman's runs on Fantastic Four and FF, CC Volume 3 doesn't cover enough, there is material left over. Is Marvel intending to publish a CC Volume 4 in a few months?
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I somehow missed Hickman's entire run with the Fantastic Four while it was happening. I'd really like to read it, but trying to find collected trades is difficult. It looks like the omnibus volumes of that run are ridiculously expensive. I'm looking at the "Complete Collection" trade paperbacks and it looks like 2 volumes of that have been published, with Complete Collection Volume 3 due out in a few weeks. According to Amazon, the "Complete Collection" is just 3 volumes long, but when I look at the issue count of Hickman's runs on Fantastic Four and FF, CC Volume 3 doesn't cover enough, there is material left over. Is Marvel intending to publish a CC Volume 4 in a few months?
    If ownership of the physical copies is important to you, I would just keep an eye on eBay or Amazon auctions. I was only able to get one Omnibus myself. I do have the single issues though but I do like TPBs, etcs to add to my bookcase. If you just want to read them, you can check to see if Marvel Unlimited is still allowing for a one month subscription or check out Comixology Unlimited. That way you can at least read as much as you can until you can find the editions you want.

I was lucky to find volume 2 Omnibus at the 2nd and Charles store in my area for around $40. Now see it lists for around $200. I assume you've tried local book stores, etc.

Now I have used the Tales of Wonder site to order books in the past and I have found them to be very reliable. They do have the Volume 3 of the Complete Collection available to order for when it ships in April/May for only 23.19. This way you are sure to have at least this one.

Also: Amazon has a listing for vol 1 and for Volume 2 But I would at least grab that volume 3 at 23.19 from Tales of Wonder. I doubt you can beat that price.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-13-2021 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I’m sure there’ll be a volume four, but it just hasn’t been announced yet... could be next year for all we know.