Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit went toe-to-toe with Blade, Deadpool, Moon Knight and Daredevil, with Bishop even when Remy was depowered and now he is on list lower then Kitty? No way
    Lol .. I don't mean to shorthand Gambit at all, I'm just speaking to Kitty's training in japanese martial arts and ninjutsu.. and being trained by Wolverine.

Should psyloke and Betsy be on the same level?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I struggled a bit with putting it together, since usually Betsy and Cable are among the top for me, but here are my top 15 H2H fighters for the X-Men (just based on showings of skill and who they've fought on panel):

1. Wolverine
    2. Gorgon
    3. Gambit
    4. X-23
    5. Kwannon
    6. Storm
    7. Cyclops
    8. Kitty
    9. Nightcrawler
    10. Bishop
    11. Domino
    12. Mystique
    13. Warpath
    14. Rogue
    15. Magik

Honorable mentions Emma, Banshee, Forge, Havok, Sage and Jubilee. All of them have shown impressive H2H skills on panel.
    I think this is VERY accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    When is capcom coming out with X-men:Krakoa vs. Arrakao
    Real talk, despite my displeasure with the current event, I would buy that in a heartbeat.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Should psyloke and Betsy be on the same level?
    I was wandering the same thing. I think it would be interesting if they are. Or maybe Kwannon is a little more capable as a fighter and Betsy as a telepath but they oth very capable in both areas.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Thanks. Part of me feels like I should add Moonstar up there. It' been a minute since I've seen her brawl but loved her in Fearless Defenders.

Astonishing Member

I think kitty and jubilee are getting some Wolverine favoritism, by proxy, lol. Laura probably should be on the list, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I struggled a bit with putting it together, since usually Betsy and Cable are among the top for me, but here are my top 15 H2H fighters for the X-Men (just based on showings of skill and who they've fought on panel):

1. Wolverine
    2. Gorgon
    3. Gambit
    4. X-23
    5. Kwannon
    6. Storm
    7. Cyclops
    8. Kitty
    9. Nightcrawler
    10. Bishop
    11. Domino
    12. Mystique
    13. Warpath
    14. Rogue
    15. Magik

Honorable mentions Emma, Banshee, Forge, Havok, Sage and Jubilee. All of them have shown impressive H2H skills on panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post

Looks right to me too. But if OG Cable was still around I’d put him right after Gorgon honestly.

Charles Xavier is a expert in martial arts. Well, he rarely shows it… once a long time ago.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Y'all forget old school Jubilee was created to be a Robin to Logan's Batman. She was a world class gymnast back in the early days. I don't remember her dishing it out too much offensively, but I do remember amazing evasive feats, so maybe that's where the article was coming from.
    Evasion can only do so much. Robin's fighting skills aren't just limited to jumping around.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Huge difference between Kid Cable and OG Cable, though. I wouldn’t even put this weak kid version in the Top 10.

Yeah, yeah... he killed the OG version. That’s was b.s. Plus he caught him by surprise because he wasn’t expecting to be assassinated by himself.
    AmI wrong? I thought OG Cable meant to get killed. Thought that news came from the current Cable series?

Anyway, I hate f*ckboi Wifi, so not defending him haha.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I see it something like this

1.Wolverine
    2.Prodigy
    3.Kwannon
    4.Wolverine(Laura)
    5.Psylocke/Shatterstar
    6.Cable
    7.Kitty/Magik/Warpath
    8.Gambit/Nightcrawler
    9. Domino/Bishop
    10.Cyclops/Storm

Prodigy should honestly be number 1
    Prodigy is kind of a tier of his own because he inherently breaks this type of list lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Mighty Member

Why would Prodigy be on this list? Because he's so smart he can learn any fighting move? Isn't there a difference btw knowing the rules to fighting to actually fighting?

More info on why Prodigy should be on here please.

And Kwannon (impulsive and harsh) should be the better fighter while Betsy (proper and controlled) should be the better telepath.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Why would Prodigy be on this list? Because he's so smart he can learn any fighting move? Isn't there a difference btw knowing the rules to fighting to actually fighting?

More info on why Prodigy should be on here please.
    His mutant power is literally duplicating the skills and knowledge of anyone he comes in close proximity with. And after the No More Mutants fallout where he lost his powers, the Cuckoos removed his mental block so that he could maintain everything that he had absorbed.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

That list is total shite. Currently, in Mojoworld, Shatterstar soared to the top of the ratings. You think he hasn't refined his skillset with non-stop Slaughter-game combat? That boy has been killing for weeks, if not months (we weren't given a time range) - He's at the height of his prime right now.