Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chucky Vs. Toy Story!

So, all of Andy and Bonnie's toys from all 4 movies (and whatever TV specials, I guess) are in Andy's house, and they receive word that Chucky will be delivered by Amazon in a day. They all know about Chucky's true nature. Unfortunately, all the humans are also away on a trip.

Given this day of prep time, can they Home Alone the house, team-up, and defeat Chucky?

Hard Mode: Same conditions, but they do *not* know about Chucky being a murderer. How do they fare? How long will it take them to organize to fight back? Can they even fight back?

Astonishing Member

So this is original voodoo serial killer Chucky? I never fully watched Chucky after movie 3, and for that matter Toy Story 1 was more than enough for me.

But as far as the recent insane AI Orion Chucky remake, I liked how the kids struggling to pin him down (at least 2 of them) to rip his battery out and incapacitate him said he was stronger than they expected him to be, which I liked. I assumed it was because his creators built him up solid enough to assist with domestic chores (selling point for busy parents) and seemed to address the whole "why does a plastic doll trouble adults if not horror magic".
    Last edited by Wildling; 11-19-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Chucky has strength disproportionate to his size and material - IIRC he's about as strong as he was as a human - so that's a major advantage he has over the Toy Story crew.

But the toys are much more protective of their Andy, certainly.

There will probably be many, many, many casualties, but the Toys have the advantage of numbers and the lay of the land. I see something happening like, Slinky and the Barrel Full of Monkeys running interference so Woody and Buzz jam Mr Potatohead's parts into Chucky's body to take possession of it.

Scenario B though...that's probably pandemonium. Once Chucky threatens Andy explicity, everyone says 'screw the rules', and that boy is traumatized for life.

If they can somehow hold him down long enough, they can just strap a firecracker onto his back and launch him into the air and blow him up.

How many times has Chucky been killed and come back at this point?

Between that know how and whatever degree of spell cast he has picked up on by this point, I don't like the Toy Story crew's odds.

Disregarding the possibility that Chucky might struggle to get in the house in the first place if Amazon are delivering him when there are no humans home, the toys should get creative and let someone else handle it.

They should attempt to divert the Amazon delivery to a neighbour. If they can somehow log in to/access Amazon, they can add a note to the order. Failing that, I'm sure they could get a note onto the front door with a little creativity ("Nobody's home, please leave package at number 12").

Then, once they've made sure the package has been delivered to said neighbour, they should warn said neighbour of an impending intruder (via a note or phone call). Granted, they probably won't believe them, but it will leave said neighbours better prepared (and less surprised) when Chucky escapes and makes his move to attack them.

Essentially, the toys should outsource the job of dealing with Chucky to someone else - and with prep they can choose exactly who that someone else is (the toughest family in the neighbourhood?), warn them in advance, and still prep some assistance themselves, should the neighbours struggle to deal with the doll.

Hard mode: They're probably f**ked.

While Chucky certainly has the strength advantage, I'm not entirely sure what he can do to make casualties of the toys. TS 1 showed they can be taken apart and slapped together, and still keep going. Toys have been torn, fixed, fallen apart, etc. so much, I just don't know if Chucky could actually kill them.

Tossing them into an incinerator? Sure, but the same would go for him as well.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Yeah, I just don't know if Chucky CAN kill them.

This might be the greatest rumbke I've ever read.

Incredible Member

the last chucky movie posters took a huge swing at toy story since they are opening on the same month.

should be the original chucky taking care of the new imposter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the last chucky movie posters took a huge swing at toy story since they are opening on the same month.
    Hey I'd forgotten about that.

Maybe New Chucky could be able to hackwatch the whole TS series if given the chance.

WTF, are those real? Or just some fanmade Photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    WTF, are those real? Or just some fanmade Photoshop?
    Real movie posters to advertise the Child's Play Movie. Downright vicious potshots really, even if I feel like Toy Story should've ended at 3.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Real movie posters to advertise the Child's Play Movie. Downright vicious potshots really, even if I feel like Toy Story should've ended at 3.
    Agree to disagree. 4 was a great send-off for the series and a love letter to the fanbase. As for the match, is the prep time one-sided with the Toys or does Chucky also get prep?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!