Default Platformer boss royal rumble

Doctor Robotink (Sonic) vs. Bowser ( Mario) Vs. Dr. Wily ( Mega Man) vs. King Dedede ( Kirby) vs. King K. Rool
    ( Donkey Kong country) , vs. Doctor Neo Cortex ( Crash Bandicoot) , vs. Doctor Nefarious ( Ratchet and Clank) , vs. Rez ( Gex) , vs. Vex ( Sackboy: Big adventure)

1st scenario: dumping into arena

2nd scenario dumped into a arena with their end game boss setup.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-01-2020 at 07:15 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

If they're just dumped in the arena? I'll bet on Bowser because aside his pretty consistently big physical stats, he tends to have exotic sorcery available to him, especially on the transmutation side, but also AoE direct damage type stuff too. Might vote Dedede too, just 'cause he fights Kirby and Kirby is legitimately terrifying. He also spits things he swallows hard enough that he was able to put Kirby in orbit, so he could ring out anyone he could swallow one at a time.

If they come in like, some kind of endboss setup, I say Eggman wins. Guy builds ridiculously high end junk compared to the other mad scientists here and has to take it up against a speedster who regularly blasts full speed through 20-30 feet of boulder and his entire facebook network.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Vex is new, but what I know about him from playing Sackboy: Big adventure. Is that he has minor reality warper shapeshifter. He's describe as a near-mythical being born of chaos and fear.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.