Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default February 2021 Solicits

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/11/19/fe...solicitations/

KING IN BLACK: MARAUDERS #1
    THE QUEEN IN RED SAILS!

Red Queen Kate Pryde and her crew of Marauders set sail against the forces of Knull! Captain Kate has pledged to fight for the needy, and a global disaster like this one gives plenty of folks in need.

S.W.O.R.D. #3
    TAKE A TRIP WITH THE EVERYWHERE MAN!

The Void-God has overtaken the Earth. Top-level mutants have been assimilated. Protocol V is in effect. But space is a big place… and a lot of things happen there at once. Walk a mile in the Manifold’s shoes, as S.W.O.R.D.’s Quintician takes a multi-artist journey across the universe and back… and comes face to face with S.W.O.R.D.’s deadliest enemy.

X-MEN LEGENDS #1

ALL-NEW TALES STARRING YOUR FAVORITE X-MEN, SPANNING CLASSIC ERAS!

Break out the yellows and blues, fire up the Danger Room and snap on your pouches as legendary X-writers return to classic eras of the mutant super heroes in ALL-NEW, in-continuity stories set during their fan-favorite runs! Fabian Nicieza kicks off the series with a special saga of CYCLOPS and HAVOK, as the SHI’AR return to Earth in search of the FORSAKEN ONE! But what secret will the Summers brothers uncover, and how will its revelation change what you thought you knew about the X-Men?

Get ready for a story decades in the making! And come back each month as we dive deeper to expand the X-MEN mythos!

Welcome back, legends: Hope you survive the experience.

WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #4 (OF 4)
    BRUTAL BATTLES WITH THE UNBREAKABLE MUTANT!

The bloody, brutal mayhem continues! Steven S. DeKnight makes his debut in the Marvel Universe as he teams up with Paulo Siquiera to put the best there is through his paces on a bloody trip to the SAVAGE LAND! Kelly Thompson teams with Khary Randolph for a heartfelt — and heart-pounding — episode in Japan! And Ed Brisson takes LOGAN back to the Outback with Leonard Kirk, where he’ll go up against the REAVERS!

X-FORCE #17
    LOVE AND DEATH!

Death gives QUENTIN QUIRE a new lease on life. Long live Quentin Quire!

NEW MUTANTS #16

TO BE REBORN…

In the Wild Hunt, someone is looking for friends in all the wrong places. Someone else is missing without a trace. And plans which have long been in motion…begin to unfurl.

X-FACTOR #7
    WHO’S THAT KNOCKING?

A dark force is manipulating the lives of X-FACTOR just as a striking revelation about one of their deaths comes to light.

WOLVERINE #10
    JUST LIKE THE BAD OLD DAYS!

WOLVERINE gets into a jam with his old Team X compatriot MAVERICK…but the reunion won’t

last long if they can’t break free of the LEGACY HOUSE!

HELLIONS #9
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MUTANT?

MR. SINISTER is missing! Will the Hellions be able to put aside the tensions poised to split the team apart long enough to unravel the mystery? On the upside, at least Sinister found his cape.

X-MEN #18
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VERIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZA

INSIDE THE VAULT!

It’s been a long time since the team went into the vault. A long time.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

MARAUDERS #18
    THE PAST IS NOT THE PAST!

The Marauder returns to Madripoor to pay tribute to a fallen friend… but all the while old enemies are being forged anew.

EXCALIBUR #18
    THE WOMAN ON THE SHORE!

As the Council makes moves to protect mutants in the Otherworld, Excalibur must determine the fate of Betsy Braddock.

CABLE #8
    LUCKY TO MEET YOU!

Cable gets together with his – ahem – intimate friend Domino long before they ever met! Will it be a fortunate encounter? Or has Cable met his match?

SAVAGE AVENGERS #18
    THROUGH HELLFIRE AND…DEADPOOL?

Conan, Deadpool and the Night Flyer escape Riker’s in the endless night during the reign of the King in Black. What crazy heist will ruin Deadpool’s 30th anniversary? Here’s a hint: It involves the Hellfire Club!

KING IN BLACK: RETURN OF THE VALKYRIES #3 (OF 4)
    THE NEW VALKYRIE FINDS HER WEAPON — WILL IT BE ENOUGH?

Plus, a spotlight on Dani Moonstar as the X-Man fights to save both human and mutantkind! Jane Foster is going to need all the friends and power she can muster, but Knull and his symbiote army are slaughtering at a rate that even a hundred Valkyries couldn’t match…and now Knull has some of the world’s greatest heroes on his side. Can four warriors hope to stem the tide?
    Last edited by Diammandis; 11-19-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    She's A Lifebringer

Valkyres cover has spoiler for some X-Men in King in Black.

Was Betsy on the January Excalibur issue? So she's still not back OR she got Rockslided.

i didnt even notice the valkyrie and savage avengers books :/

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Was Betsy on the January Excalibur issue? So she's still not back OR she got Rockslided.
    Im guessing she probably got rockslided it seems which kind of sucks
    She's A Lifebringer

No Children of the atom?

Nope. I wonder if they are trying to rework it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    No Children of the atom?
    Seems like it got delayed, like Cable #8 which was pushed back to this month. Same with the Champions issue featuring Cyclops which was supposed to come out in January.

Krakoa is also going to be featured in the Runaways issue. Hopefully that doesn't turn out as bad as the Franklin situation did

Excited for X-Men, New Mutants, Hellions & X-Factor. Oh and SWORD ofc,, which sounds wild. Still puzzled about Marauders's post-XoS status quo

Extraordinary Member

They really want to keep the villain in New Mutants a secret.

S.W.O.R.D. #3
    X-MEN LEGENDS #1
    HELLIONS #9
    X-MEN #18

Not that I'm interested but where's Children of the Atom?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I'm bored with King in Black and it hasn't even started. It seems like a completely cliché event.

That's a lot of X-books. Yay. I remember when we were down to just two books. My my how rights can change everything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm bored with King in Black and it hasn't even started. It seems like a completely cliché event.
    for me looks very wild and exciting to me, Cates haen't been awful. After XOS look slike a great palate cleanser

Percy’s books are must buys for me, so both X-Force and Wolverine for sure. Will grab lots of other stuff too no doubt. Most of the X-books... all besides Cable and Excalibur really. And will check out the King in Black stuff where the X-men are featured.

OMG are Bobby & Pyro getting a storyline? Or is that cover art a mere deception? I wonder who died in Marauders?