Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
Screwball: Thought she was introduced as kind of a major character that got some more readers interested in parkour. Then she came back again as a major villain for Arana, but that got dropped as well.
She's made a few sporadic appearances in stuff like the recent Elektra volume, Spider-Man/Deadpool, and even Amazing Mary Jane.

She's sporting a new, anime-style, hairdo with twintails.
Silver Sable: I always found her an oddity in Spidey's world, but the Black Cat stand in was pretty fun. Shame that she couldn't get her own mercenary type book as I think she actually can carry a title.
Sable still gets some use every now and then.
Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
Most likely, they'll bring him back to kill him off. Similar to how Slott killed Ashley Kafka, a JMD creation he had used in a number of titles but had fallen by the wayside and Slott brought her back just to kill her off. (Don't @me about her returning as a clone in Clone Conspiracy).
And in the Ravencroft book and Last Remains.
Sometimes it's not a bad thing for supporting characters to be shelved and left standing. Not everything has to be harvested and mined. Skurge the Executioner had an iconic moment in Walt Simonson's run on The Mighty Thor and nobody has gone ahead and returned Skurge from Helheim.
Uh...

(Admittedly he was left to rest in peace by the end of this series).