Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Anyways, a character I remember is Puma, he showed up a lot in the 80's, then just stopped showing up.
    He showed up in the new cartoon for like one episode.

Debra wasn't major even back then, she barely showed up, Peter didn't really care about her much until the end, and before that she just wasn't developed as a love interest.

Anyways, a character I remember is Puma, he showed up a lot in the 80's, then just stopped showing up.
    I think that his last big apperance was in Marvel Divas when he and Felicia broke up.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ...And yeah, Sally became Bluebird in Untold Tales of Spider-Man #11 in 1996 - and died two issues later! She actually died when a speeding car she was a passenger in hit a bus, not due to being a superhero. Peter blamed himself because he'd told her to quit - she'd have lived if she'd been fighting crime instead of chasing a news story.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sally_Avril_(Earth-616)
    ^^^holy CRAP, that’s sad and awful!

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Black Tarantula

If DeFalco isn’t here, he more or less doesn’t exist.
    ^^^I like that character, and like his MC2 kid even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Frederick Foswell comes to mind. A major part of the Lee-Ditko era and he seemed like a cool reporter foil, but then he gets killed to beef up Kingpin in the Spider-Man No More story (ASM#50-52).

Glory Grant was also set up as a cool interesting character in Conway's run and she ended up on the Daily Bugle back benches for a long time. Nathan Lubensky, MJ's first big romance[/B] after Ben's death. Then Kristy, Mary Jane's teenage cousin.

In the BND era, the Gonzalez siblings have faded away. As has most of the characters in that run. Norah Winters and Carlie are the longest survivors of the lot.
    Lubensky and MJ! I know what you meant here but this is pretty funny. It would be sort of like Stewart and Howard's mom on Big Bang Theory. Peter would have freaked out. Heck all of her friends.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 11-19-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spectacular Member

The Rose, Hobgoblin, the 1000 characters from Clone Saga (Judas Traveller, Seward Trainer, Alison Mongraine...), Annamaria Marconi...

Anna Maria wasn't forgotten, she was used in the more recent Superior Spider-Man comic and Superior's adaptation in season 2 of the cartoon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Frederick Foswell comes to mind. A major part of the Lee-Ditko era and he seemed like a cool reporter foil, but then he gets killed to beef up Kingpin in the Spider-Man No More story (ASM#50-52).
    Right, thinking of it, while he didn't show up much, there were issues where "Patch" was investigating stuff, to make connections and whatnot, seemed that someday he'd do something...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The Rose ended up dying on Bendis run on Daredevil. And Black Tarantula hasn't been used since Brubaker run in the same title. I guest that DD is where the forgotten Spider-Man rogues go.
    When can we see HypnoHustler in Daredevil then? Or Big Wheel? .

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    He showed up in the new cartoon for like one episode.
    That's unnexpected, was he basically just Kraven? 'Cause he's a character who can easily be Kraveon 2.0 if writers are feeling lazy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that his last big apperance was in Marvel Divas when he and Felicia broke up.
    I didn't even know about Marvel Divas, much less that they ever dated lol.

That's unnexpected, was he basically just Kraven? 'Cause he's a character who can easily be Kraveon 2.0 if writers are feeling lazy enough.
    He was an animal man on the Wild Pack. I don't think he actually had any dialogue other than feral grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He was an animal man on the Wild Pack. I don't think he actually had any dialogue other than feral grunts.
    Got it, he was the team's pet .

Right, thinking of it, while he didn't show up much, there were issues where "Patch" was investigating stuff, to make connections and whatnot, seemed that someday he'd do something...

When can we see HypnoHustler in Daredevil then? Or Big Wheel? .

I didn't even know about Marvel Divas, much less that they ever dated lol.
    And take away screen time for Stiltman? i don't think so

Honestly, it was kind of short lived, i don't even remember where it started, they were mature about the break up thought, even if Puma clearly didn't want to end it (understandable lol). It was also the last story with Pre-OMD Felicia if i remember correctly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Lubensky and MJ! I know what you meant here but this is pretty funny. It would be sort of like Stewart and Howard's mom on Big Bang Theory. Peter would have freaked out. Heck all of her friends.
    I know, right?! I mean, I totally get that MJ likes a person who isn't wound-up so tight. But this is ridiculous...

Whoa, what is that from? And ... MJ is grinding against that one guy while waving to Peter lol
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Whoa, what is that from? And ... MJ is grinding against that one guy while waving to Peter lol
    The Adventures of Spider-Man #4 (July, 1996):
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adven...er-Man_Vol_1_4

Mighty Member

Anna Watson. Not that she was ever really a major character, but she is severely underutilized.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Most recently Jameson Sr. tends to come to mind. I'm realizing the more I step away from Slott's run he was so quick to hit the reset button on all of his major additions/changes.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.