Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Default Spider-Man February 2021 Solicitations

Here's the solicitations for Spider-Man comics in February 2021.

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...vers-revealed/

VENOM #33

DONNY CATES (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C)
    Venom vs. Spider-Man Variant by DAVID FINCH
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    • As the King in Black spreads his suffocating darkness across the Marvel Universe, Eddie Brock looks for a light, any light, that can pierce it — and comes up empty-handed…
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

KING IN BLACK #4 (OF 5)

DONNY CATES (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    TATTOO VARIANT COVER BY IAN BEDERMAN
    DRAGON VARIANT COVER BY RAZZAH
    SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY PAOLO RIVERA
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    WHAT'S A GOD TO A KING?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: KING IN BLACK #4 (OF 5)

Peter David (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID NAKAYAMA
    Forces collide!
    • Spider-Man and his allies learn you can't just walk around Knowhere without running into trouble…
    • Enter: Ulik!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

KING IN BLACK: GWENOM VS CARNAGE #2 (OF 3)

SEANAN McGUIRE (W) • FLAVIANO (A) • Cover by KEN LASHLEY
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY FLAVIANO
    VARIANT COVER BY CARMEN CARNERO
    GWEN STACY VS. MARY JANE WATSON!
    They've been at each other's throats over the band for years, but not like this. THIS battle of the bands really shreds…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

KING IN BLACK: PLANET OF THE SYMBIOTES #2 (OF 3)

MARC BERNARDIN & GEOFFREY THORNE (W) • KYLE HOTZ & JAN BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by TONY MOORE
    Variant Cover by KYLE HOTZ
    IN THIS CORNER: A DRAGON MADE OF PARASITIC SLIME, SENT FROM OUTER SPACE TO CONSUME ANY AND ALL LIFE ON EARTH WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!
    IN THAT CORNER: A BOMBASTIC BEHEMOTH PACKING A HUNDRED THOUSAND TONS OF ALL-AMERICAN MUSCLE — YOU KNOW HIM, YOU LOVE HIM… AMERICAN KAIJU! YUUU! EESSS! AAAAAYY!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BLACK CAT #3

JED MACKAY (W) • C.F. VILLA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    Variant Cover by NABETSE ZITRO
    • Stealing from a space god has made Felicia Hardy pull out a whole new bag of tricks...
    • And some of these tricks? Their effects may last far beyond the invasion of the King in Black.
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #23

SALADIN AHMED (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZA
    • There are symbiote dragons in Brooklyn, but that's not the worst thing Miles has to face today…
    • Knull has taken one of his best friends and is using them to go after the Spider-Man he met back in ABSOLUTE CARNAGE!
    • Will Miles sacrifice his friend to save himself?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #101 FACSIMILE EDITION

Written by ROY THOMAS
    Penciled by GIL KANE
    Cover by GIL KANE
    The dramatic debut of Morbius the Living Vampire! Dr. Michael Morbius has a lust for blood, and he's out to sink his fangs into Spider-Man! But the wallcrawler is even more spiderlike than usual — because, in an effort to "cure" himself of his spider-powers, he's ended up with four extra limbs! Peter must seek out Curt Connors, the Lizard, to return himself to normal — but little does Spidey know that he's on a collision course with Morbius that will put him in the crosshairs of not one, but two monsters! Witness the beginning of a rivalry for the ages between webslinger and bloodsucker, in the issue that began the tragic tale of the misunderstood Michael Morbius! It's one of the all-time great Marvel comic books, boldly re-presented in its original form, ads and all! Reprinting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #101.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    USE Diamond Code: MAR201001

MORBIUS: BOND OF BLOOD #1

RALPH MACCHIO (W) • TOM REILLY (A)
    Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli
    MORBIUS, THE LIVING VAMPIRE, FACES A GHOST FROM HIS PAST: HIS FIRST KILL!
    • Emil Nikos was Morbius' research partner…until the bloodlust made Emil the first victim to Morbius' vampiric urges!
    • Now, Emil's son is dying from a new rare blood disease and only Morbius can save him!
    • But at what cost?
    32 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99

NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #2

JOE KELLY (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A) • Cover by DAVID FINCH
    Variant Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    Variant Cover by TAKASHI OKAZAKI
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY TAKASHI OKAZAKI
    • The most action packed book in comics continues to singe your eyebrows with explosive action!
    • Something horrible is happening to Peter Parker's fellow students at EMPIRE STATE UNIVERSITY and it's all coming down hard on Spider-Man.
    • Some familiar faces introduce their fists to Spider-Man's face as the plot thickens like a brick of plastic explosives. Tick tick tick tick…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #59

NICK SPENCER (W) • MARCELO FERRIERA (A)
    Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    Variant Cover by MARCELO FERRIERA
    MASTERWORKS VARIANT COVER BY EMA LUPACCHINO
    AVENGERS MECH STRIKE VARIANT COVER BY LEO CASTELLANI
    • Mr. Negative is back and wants only one thing – Martin Li. But how is that possible?
    • Spider-Man is still reeling from the Kindred affair and Peter will not stand for anything else to be taken away from him.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #60

NICK SPENCER (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
    • Peter and Mary Jane have been through so much…
    • Spider-Man has been a constant strain on them from day one…
    • With the events of the past few months, is there anything left?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-WOMAN #9

KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PιREZ (A)
    Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    Variant Cover by ROSE BESCH
    • Jessica's journey for a cure and her history has taken her all the way to the High Evolutionary's volcanic lair.
    • Surrounded by clones of her mother, the Ice Queen and the High Evolutionary, Jessica's hopes of finding the cure to the disease that threatens Jessica, her son Gerry and her niece are drying up by the hour.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CHAMPIONS #4

EVE L. EWING (W) • BOB QUINN (A) • Cover by TONI INFANTE
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZA
    Guest-Starring CYCLOPS and the MARAUDERS!
    Avast, ye! CHAMPIONS ON THE HIGH SEAS! NOVA, IRONHEART, MILES and MS. MARVEL have narrowly escaped C.R.A.D.L.E. for now with the help of their old teammate, but it's out of the frying pan and into the...ocean..
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-GWEN OMNIBUS HC RODRIGUEZ COVER

Written by JASON LATOUR, HANNAH BLUMENREICH, TOM TAYLOR, ROBBIE THOMPSON, DENNIS HOPELESS & BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ, CHRIS VISIONS, BENGAL, HANNAH BLUMENREICH, OLIVIA MARGRAF, MARCIO TAKARA, VANESA R. DEL REY, TANA FORD, JOELLE JONES, NICO LEON, SARA PICHELLI & MORE
    COVERS BY ROBBI RODRIGUEZ & NICK BRADSHAW
    Out of the Spider-Verse, Gwen Stacy swings into action as the Spider-Woman of Earth-65 — a neighborhood like no other! Gwen balances super hero life with being the daughter of a cop — and playing drums in up-and-coming band, the Mary Janes! And you won't believe her reality's versions of the Lizard, the Osborns, Matt Murdock, Captain America, Frank Castle and more! The dimension-hopping Gwen joins a team-up of Spider-Women, and sparks fly when she meets Miles Morales! But troubles mount up at home, where she becomes S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most wanted — and problems with her powers lead to the introduction of Earth-65's Venom! Experience Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez's complete, world-building run! Collecting EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2, SPIDER-GWEN (2015A) #1-5, SPIDER-GWEN (2015B) #1-34, SPIDER-GWEN ANNUAL #1, ALL-NEW WOLVERINE ANNUAL #1, SPIDER-WOMEN ALPHA and OMEGA, SILK (2015B) #7-8, SPIDER-WOMAN (2015) #6-7 and SPIDER-MAN (2016) #12-14.
    1224 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93038-7
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

VENOM BY DONNY CATES VOL. 5: VENOM BEYOND TPB

Written by DONNY CATES
    Penciled by IBAN COELLO, JUAN GEDEON, LUKE ROSS & RYAN STEGMAN
    Cover by DAVE DORMAN
    When a dangerous armored foe named Virus erupts into Venom's life, he threatens to rip away everything Eddie Brock holds dear. His son, his symbiote — even himself! But as their battle spirals out of control, reality itself escapes Venom's grasp — and he finds himself somewhere beyond! As if one new threat weren't bad enough, an entirely different foe rears its monstrous head as Eddie and Dylan try to make their way through a different — and highly dangerous — world. Thankfully, they enlist the help of new allies, some of whom have familiar faces — and one of whom Eddie may never want to leave! But as the full horrors of their strange surroundings and the nightmarish Codex become clear, Venom will soon have to make an impossible choice! Collecting VENOM (2018) #26-30 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2020 (SPIDER-MAN/VENOM).
    128 PGS./Rated T+ …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92021-0
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: LAST REMAINS COMPANION TPB

Written by NICK SPENCER & MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Penciled by FEDERICO VICENTINI & TAKESHI MIYAZAWA
    Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA
    A storyline so huge, it can't be contained within the pages of one book! Kindred's assault is so epic, it will sweep up the other spider-heroes of the Marvel Universe in its wake. Miles Morales, Gwen "Ghost-Spider" Stacy, Silk, Spider-Woman and more are about to be inducted into the Order of the Web — and now they must somehow find a way to help Peter Parker win the fight of his life! But a world-altering bombshell is rolling toward one of Marvel fandom's favorite characters, and someone is on the group's trail that is not going to make their quest easy! Doctor Strange gets tangled up in the drama — and so do Mary Jane and a classic Spidey villain — as the "Last Remains" saga races to its heart-breaking conclusion! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2018) #50.LR-54.LR.
    112 PGS./Rated T …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92779-0

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY NICK SPENCER VOL. 11: LAST REMAINS TPB

Written by NICK SPENCER
    Penciled by PATRICK GLEASON & MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    Spider-Man just took the beating of his life — and that's only the beginning! Kindred — the mystery villain who has been plaguing Peter Parker's life from the shadows — is stepping out on stage for the first time, and Spider-Man is not ready for the havoc that will result. Now the wall-crawler must seek out the aid of one of his oldest allies: Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme. But it's not going to be enough! To take the fight to Kindred, will Peter be forced to consider the unthinkable? If you think you've seen a brutal Spider-Man fight before, you are wrong. This one is going to change the way you look at Spidey — and the way Peter Parker looks at himself! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2018) #50-55.
    160 PGS./Rated T …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92587-1

ACTS OF VENGEANCE: SPIDER-MAN & THE X-MEN TPB

Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, GERRY CONWAY, ARCHIE GOODWIN, JAMES D. HUDNALL, LOUISE SIMONSON & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by COLLEEN DORAN, ERIK LARSEN, TODD MCFARLANE, SAL BUSCEMA, ALEX SAVIUK, JOHN BYRNE, JOHN CALIMEE, ROB LIEFELD, JIM LEE & TERRY SHOEMAKER
    Cover by TODD MCFARLANE
    ON SALE MARCH 2021
    Loki's villainous machinations pit Spider-Man and the X-Men against unfamiliar foes! Spidey has his hands full with powerful sparring partners like Graviton, Magneto and the terrifying Tri-Sentinel — but when a cosmic upgrade boosts his powers, the ruthless Doctor Doom puts the web-slinger in his crosshairs! Meanwhile, the X-Men take on the Mandarin — and Psylocke is transformed! Teeth meet claws when Wolverine battles Tiger Shark! Nitro and the Vulture target the New Mutants' Rusty and Skids! And it's tyrant vs. trickster when Apocalypse faces Loki! Plus: Alpha Flight tackles an unholy alliance of super villains — including Nekra, the Scorpion and the Owl! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #326-329, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #158-160, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #59-61 and #64-65, WOLVERINE (1988) #19-20, ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #79-80, NEW MUTANTS (1983) #86, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #256-258 and material from X-FACTOR (1986) #50.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92311-2

SPIDER-MAN BY TODD MCFARLANE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB

Written by TODD MCFARLANE, ROB LIEFELD & FABIAN NICIEZA
    Penciled by TODD MCFARLANE & ROB LIEFELD
    Cover by TODD MCFARLANE
    The book that transformed comics! Todd McFarlane became a superstar illustrating AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, but he changed the industry forever with his next project: the "adjectiveless" SPIDER-MAN! Taking on both writing and art duties, McFarlane ushered Peter Parker into a gritty new era — and it began with "Torment"! When the Big Apple's streets run red with blood, the web-slinger heads into the sewers to stop the Lizard's homicidal rampage. But what is driving his old friend and foe? Plus: Ghost Rider lends a bony hand when the deranged Hobgoblin returns, the wall-crawler finds himself at the center of a clash of claws between Wolverine and Wendigo and Pete goes back in black to face Morbius the Living Vampire! And in the ultimate nineties team-up, Spidey joins X-Force to battle the unstoppable Juggernaut! Collecting SPIDER-MAN (1990) #1-14 and #16 and X-FORCE (1991) #4.
    440 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92373-0

Something tells me that big thing gonna happen to Peter and MJ in Issue 60.

Mighty Member

Getting Venom, Amazing Spider-man and King in Black.
    Also got the complete Todd McFarlane on order
    I'm excited to see where Amazing is going. Although is it just me, or does this feel like it's setting up for a new volume? The cover and and direction just screams a new start.

Champions appears to have been solicited by mistake - the same issue was solicited for January.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Getting Venom, Amazing Spider-man and King in Black.
    Also got the complete Todd McFarlane on order
    I'm excited to see where Amazing is going. Although is it just me, or does this feel like it's setting up for a new volume? The cover and and direction just screams a new start.
    Spencer said that Last Rites is the final of his first season on the book so is not surprise
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Thoughts:

- PAD hasn't really written much Guardians or Thor stuff, so kind of interested to see what he does there.

- Carnage EmJay vs Symbiote Gwen? So not sure what to think about all this .

- Sounds like Felicia might have some left of the Anti-Venom Symbiote when this is all over.

- Miles versus Venomized Ms. Marvel?

- Didn't Morbius just get done fending off Nikos' sister? Now it's his son?

- Problems with the students at ESU? Don't tell me Philip Chang needs help again .

- Mr. Negative is finally back to prominence? I wonder if Spencer is going to try to align him more with his Insomniac counterpart. Will Aunt May finally be relevant again?

- Looks like something serious is going to happen with Peter and MJ one way or another.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post

You mean MJ dying? That would be major.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post

Wedding! Lol
    Jk but that is an interesting cover even though covers rarely mean anything nowadays...
    Stop Playing games with my heart marvel.....I can’t take much more with Peter/mj...lol

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Nice Peter/MJ stuff. Let’s just hope it’s not so much teasing and actually getting down to it now.

Mighty Member

I'm guessing Peter will finally propose to MJ and we'll either get a cliffhanger for her answer or it ends with her saying Yes/No.

I said earlier I see this as being the end of the volume. But I think Marvel would be silly to do so. They can easily try and get this volume up to 100, and then restart. Meaning we'll get #900, #100 and then a #1 all next to each other.

It'll be Marvel taking the piss and getting greedy, but it's the kind of thing they'll do.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Nice Peter/MJ stuff. Let’s just hope it’s not so much teasing and actually getting down to it now.
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

Sorry about the negativity, but I've been burned too many times with teases of the return of a more mature Spidey since 2008. I'm adopting a wait and see attitude here.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I'm guessing Peter will finally propose to MJ and we'll either get a cliffhanger for her answer or it ends with her saying Yes/No.

I said earlier I see this as being the end of the volume. But I think Marvel would be silly to do so. They can easily try and get this volume up to 100, and then restart. Meaning we'll get #900, #100 and then a #1 all next to each other.

It'll be Marvel taking the piss and getting greedy, but it's the kind of thing they'll do.
    My heart says that a proposal is coming....

My head tells me that Marvel has disappointed me far too often so don’t expect that. I’m really hoping that this isn’t one of those lame cliche “Being Spider-Man causes too much stress and forces us to stay apart” moments.

Mighty Member

I don't love Last Remains being split up into two trades - the Hunted collection worked really well interweaving the stories in release order. Oh, well
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

Sorry about the negativity, but I've been burned too many times with teases of the return of a more mature Spidey since 2008. I'm adopting a wait and see attitude here.
    We had a mature Spidey?