Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing spider-man 53.LR Preview

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...ampaign=CBR-TW

looks interesting Sin eater vs Morlun

Now there's a meeting I never thought I'd see.

Man, these weekly previews are the best, right?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Man, these weekly previews are the best, right?
    enjoy them, after next week, there's no Amazing, not even a LR. until 2 week of december with amazing 54 and then skip a week, 54.lr. and then last wednesday of the year 55

Well I'm surprised, first time I found myself rooting for Morlun was unexpected, but after he killed that creepy ******* Patton in Spider-Verse I was 100% sure it wouldn't happen again
    Last edited by Webhead; 11-19-2020 at 04:52 PM.

I will be very angry if Morlun loses his powers so easily

Wonder if the LR issues will still be the most interesting part of Last Remains lol.

I think maybe a battle between them with one clear winner is too predictable, what if they actually end up teaming up to hunt the Spider-Family?

Then again, regardless of what happens, they need to find a way to go in Peter's Astral Plane to begin with, and I'm not sure Sin Eater has the kind of magic to do that... Unless he just happens to know a way to do that ****, 'cause lately he just happens to know whatever the hell he needs to know.

Now that I think about it, Morlun is a totem vampire, so I kind of wonder what a confrontation between him and Morbius would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, Morlun is a totem vampire, so I kind of wonder what a confrontation between him and Morbius would be like.
    Does Marvel even remember that Morlun hunts other totems? I mean there was that one time he went after Black Panther, 'cause I guess just dressing as an animal counts, but since Spider-Verse, they talk about Morlums like they only hunt Spiders.

But yeah, Morlum and Morbius could be an interesting matchup... Also what would even happen to Morlum if Sin Eater steals his powers? Will he be unable to eat? Or become a normal humanoid since Solus is the one who made the other Morlums into essentially vampires?

I'm kinda baffled that apparently he spent his time free... eating spiders? Like, he eats totems, not spiders. He might as well just eat some animals at a zoo to regain powers and then go hunt some animal themed superheroes.

But nope, he was in the sewers, barely surviving eating spiders...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I'm kinda baffled that apparently he spent his time free... eating spiders? Like, he eats totems, not spiders. He might as well just eat some animals at a zoo to regain powers and then go hunt some animal themed superheroes.

thats what happen when Peter kicks your ass you tend to be a little obsessed
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    thats what happen when Peter kicks your ass you tend to be a little obsessed
    Still, you'd want to regain your strength before messing with the bull. He was patient enough to spend, what, a few months at least, living in the sewers, eating spiders, barely surviving, he might as well had go for some low level superheroes to regain power, like idk, Puma.

Still, you'd want to regain your strength before messing with the bull. He was patient enough to spend, what, a few months at least, living in the sewers, eating spiders, barely surviving, he might as well had go for some low level superheroes to regain power, like idk, Puma.
    well what can we say Villians are stupid
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Back in Spider-Verse, in Miguel's tie-in I think, he was too much of a pussy to go back to 616 because he got traumatized by Peter, you can headcanon that he was hiding and eating whatever he can find to survive, while trying to not call his attention, so sewers is a decent enough place for that.

Don't ask why he's even in New York if he wants to avoid Peter's attention while trying to feed to regain his strength .

Again, that's assuming Marvel even remembers he can eat other totems.

Oh well, real reason is that Spencer is just bringing back some stuff for his story with no real explanation, Morlum managing to escape and somehow nobody knows about it, then Sin Eater somehow knows a lab that has a formula that can turn people into Spider-Monsters, without specifying which place has it and all... So yeah one of those dumb stories where stuff happens because the writer wants stuff to happen, and the hows, whys and whats are irrelevant.

Astonishing Member

Jeez NYC sewers had a legion of cannibal Vermins and now Morlun wow, im surprised they didn't run into each other