Default Piccolo (Dragon Ball Super) VS Perfect Cell

Cell at his highest form takes on Piccolo from Dragon Ball Super.

How does a Piccolo who's trained through an entire two extra arcs do against one of the most powerful villains in the original series?

Extraordinary Member

Piccolo still can't keep up with the top tier of his friendlist, but by the end of Super he's more than capable of obliterating Cell.

Over a period of time in Super, Piccolo punched Gohan back into his Mystic state power level, yet was still chiding him for slacking off.

So he's around the level where he can shoot somebody that is comfortably stronger than a SSJ3 and make him reel from it.

BANNED

Piccolo should be able to win here.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Over a period of time in Super, Piccolo punched Gohan back into his Mystic state power level, yet was still chiding him for slacking off.

So he's around the level where he can shoot somebody that is comfortably stronger than a SSJ3 and make him reel from it.
    I always thought the training scenes in DBS were kind of... inconsistent, at best.

For instance, I recall during their training period, Krillin was matching up his Kamehameha against an SSB Goku's. At that point, I would think that a mere booger snap from SSB Goku would be enough to overwhelm anything Krillin could throw at him. Similarly, an SSB with Kaioken boost had to put in effort against Mystic Gohan.

I hadn't read the manga yet, so maybe it didn't go down that way in the comics tho.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I always thought the training scenes in DBS were kind of... inconsistent, at best.

For instance, I recall during their training period, Krillin was matching up his Kamehameha against an SSB Goku's. At that point, I would think that a mere booger snap from SSB Goku would be enough to overwhelm anything Krillin could throw at him. Similarly, an SSB with Kaioken boost had to put in effort against Mystic Gohan.

I hadn't read the manga yet, so maybe it didn't go down that way in the comics tho.
    I believe it was stated that Goku was holding back against Krillin and 17. He used his SSB form because it gives him absolute ki control.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I believe it was stated that Goku was holding back against Krillin and 17. He used his SSB form because it gives him absolute ki control.
    Yeah. I'd like to think that of Goku were in a weaker state, like basic Super Saiyan, he would have run a greater risk of accidentally vaporizing poor Krillin. Power isn't the issue, control is, and when sparring at that level, you want to be in as much control as possible.

I like that twist in SSB, frankly. "I don't need this power to beat you, I want this power to make sure I don't kill you."