All-New Member

Default How shoud I approach the Invincible comics?

I have just finished watching the Invincible show and I really enjoyed it. I wanted to get into reading the comics so I dont have to wait years to know how the story ends. How would you guys approach buying the comics and what advice would you guys give for collecting the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool_9898 View Post
    I have just finished watching the Invincible show and I really enjoyed it. I wanted to get into reading the comics so I dont have to wait years to know how the story ends. How would you guys approach buying the comics and what advice would you guys give for collecting the series?
    I have started buying the Invincible Library Volumes. They also have 3 compendiums, but the first one right now seems to be out of print again and costs a pretty penny. The show has been so awesome that I have also decided to start reading the books, and have decided to go with the oversized Library editions since I do like these almost absolute sized books.

Amazing Member

Try to read them in a short span of time. There is so much in the early issues that get callbacks. When I read it monthly I enjoyed it, felt it could be a little too decompressed, especially when dealing with late issues.

reading the 12 oversized hardcovers over a couple months I was just blown away and it became my favorite Superhero run of all time.