Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Yesterday, I read No/ONe 1. It reads like a modern crime thriller, or lets say it is a modern crime thriller with a superhero theme.

Maybe its on me, but I found it a bit confusing at first. When you don't know the characters and the story hits that fast I can get too much, therefore you find a lot of information at the end of the book about the characters and the crime case.
    It was confusing for me too but that comes from the family drama and the twist behind it. It can feel like we are reading a sequel without reading the first arc. I don't know if starting in the aftermath was the right move but an interesting one.

I'm curious if No/one is gonna pop up in the massive verse specials or stay in chicago.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-02-2023 at 12:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was confusing for me too but that comes from the family drama and the twist behind it. It can feel like we are reading a sequel without reading the first arc. I don't know if starting in the aftermath was the right move but an interesting one.

I'm curious if No/one is gonna pop up in the massive verse specials or stay in chicago.
    When its confusing like this, I always wonder if I am just too stupid to understand the story, or is it because the writing is bad/special/mysterious? I am happy to hear that you felt the same. :-)

I have absolutely no idea where this book will go in the future. Does it stay a crime book with super heroes, or does it change after the first arc?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    When its confusing like this, I always wonder if I am just too stupid to understand the story, or is it because the writing is bad/special/mysterious? I am happy to hear that you felt the same. :-)

I have absolutely no idea where this book will go in the future. Does it stay a crime book with super heroes, or does it change after the first arc?
    It's labeled as a 10 issue maxiseries so it might not get a season 2. I imagine it would stay a crime series till the end.

I wonder if No/One's identity will be revealed or they will stay a mystery?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-04-2023 at 09:08 AM.

QR code in the most recent RB issue has some interesting implications

spoilers:
    I voted for Nathan
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

I’m interested to see what the outcome is of the voting. I think it’s a cool way to get the fans involved. On the other hand I do somewhat feel a bit less confident in the storytelling if they are leaving this choice up to a vote rather than having a clear story path planned out. The team hasn’t disappointed yet though and I don’t think they will.

spoilers:
    Odds are they've already decided who'll keep the mantle and the voting is just to engage fans. Which I'm okay with, it's fun
    end of spoilers

It's labeled as a 10 issue maxiseries so it might not get a season 2. I imagine it would stay a crime series till the end.

I wonder if No/One's identity will be revealed or they will stay a mystery?
    I would guess maybe around issue 8, give or take is where we find out? I have enjoyed No One so far, haven't read alot of the massive verse, outside of a few issues of Rogue Son. I need to get back into that book at some time.

Supermassive comes out this week. It's a crossover between Radiant Black, Rogue Son and the Dead Lucky.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-23-2023 at 07:19 AM.

Supermassive comes out this week. It's a crossover between Radiant Black, Rogue Son and the Dead Lucky.
    Can’t wait just caught up with Rogue Sun and Dead Lucky, still behind on Radiant Black.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Supermassive was a fun crossover issue. spoilers:
    most of the issues driving force was Rogue Sun and it sets up some new threads for him to explore.
    end of spoilers

Supermassive was a fun crossover issue. spoilers:
    most of the issues driving force was Rogue Sun and it sets up some new threads for him to explore.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It was nice to get teasers into the upcoming status quos of Rogue Sun and Dead Lucky, with Caleb at the wheel and Bibi in the Morrow suit. Wonder if they'll show up in Catalyst War or if Higgins will keep that Radiant-centric
    end of spoilers

Just read Inferno Girl Red, didn't know what to expect from this one going in but good GOD that coloring is gorgeous!

Astonishing Member

I just read Supermassive and still scratching my head how Inferno Girl Red ended up there?

I got caught up on Rogue Sun volume 2.

No/one issue 4 was good but dense. It has a large cast so it can be hard to remember all the players.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-05-2023 at 06:01 PM.

I got caught up on Rogue Sun volume 2.

No/one issue 4 was good but dense. It has a large cast so it can be hard to remember all the players.
    Thought issue 4 on No / One was pretty good. The writers are trying too hard to make it look obvious that the football player Chuck is No One. Also, interesting to get a hint as to who or what clarity is. The main players in this series are the retired cop and the pod cast girl. No one so far is a minor character, which I actually like right now.