Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Radiant Black volume 4 came out yesterday and it was a banger.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/22/sd...massive-verse/

The Massive-verse's SDCC 23 panel. Includes new details for Radiant Black, Rogue Sun and the Dead Lucky. Shift will also get a one-shot.

I listened to No/One's podcast. It's a good source of worldbuilding and episode 4 is pretty spoilery.

C.O.W.L. was pretty good. It was written by Alec Siegel and Kyle Higgins and art by Rod Reis. It's a fun historical fiction drama about a group of superheroes having a union in 1962 Chicago. I wouldn't mind if it became retroactively apart of the Massive-verse.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-03-2023 at 07:14 PM.

Astonishing Member

No talk about the Catalyst War?

Who do you want as Radiant Black? I was okay with Nathan and Marshall sharing the Radiant, but I am glad that its over.

I think I'm for Nathan as RB. Marshall seems way too angry and prone to violence, I'd like to see him ease up but I'm not sure.

I get the feeling we're going to see them on opposing sides before the end

Issue 5 of No/one came out this week.

I'd choose Marshall as he seems to need it more.

I'm wondering if we would ever get a Radiant Blue? Maybe Marshall or Kyle would take it?

Astonishing Member

I like Nathan better, but Marshall is the more interesting choice. There is a lot of storytelling potential in him.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/08/28/in...d-book-two-qa/

Inferno Girl Red volume 2 is on Kickstarter. AIPT! did an interview with one of the co-creators.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-28-2023 at 12:34 PM.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

I've been getting into Radiant Black over the past month and am all caught up now so it's time to scoop up Rogue Sun and No/One next. So far it appears to be a fun little universe that's expanding nicely in such a short time. One has to wonder if they're going to grow this into the next big comic book universe in the same vein as Marvel and DC over time. I'm hoping to see this become huge over the next few years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    I've been getting into Radiant Black over the past month and am all caught up now so it's time to scoop up Rogue Sun and No/One next. So far it appears to be a fun little universe that's expanding nicely in such a short time. One has to wonder if they're going to grow this into the next big comic book universe in the same vein as Marvel and DC over time. I'm hoping to see this become huge over the next few years.
    Its not possible with creator owned comics. There needs to be an overhead/editorial who says who is appearing when and where and why. The creator of his comic would need to follow the order to be part of a shared universe.

I think how they do it right now is perfect. But they cannot get big like Marvel or DC like that, nor do I want them to.

If we are talking about sales, I would like to hear that Radiant black sells more than Batman ;-)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Its not possible with creator owned comics. There needs to be an overhead/editorial who says who is appearing when and where and why. The creator of his comic would need to follow the order to be part of a shared universe.

I think how they do it right now is perfect. But they cannot get big like Marvel or DC like that, nor do I want them to.

If we are talking about sales, I would like to hear that Radiant black sells more than Batman ;-)
    I think they Def. Have a strong chance of falling into the mainstream audience lap if amazon or some other studio takes a chance at an animated adaptation tho.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/09/14/sh...massive-verse/

New details about the upcoming one-shot about Shift were announced. It comes out on December 20th.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-14-2023 at 11:28 AM.

what is the reason for all the delays on No / One. Issue 5 was supposed to be out in July and shipped in August (Not too bad). Issue 6 is delayed until November 1st now.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/inferno-g...ter-1-excerpt/

Comic Beat had the first full issue if "Inferno Girl Red" for free on it's main page.

Radiant Black 26 and 26.5 is out this week. Should be intresting to see how these 2 issues a month will continue to work out as I guess they plan to do the same with the next arc too.

https://imagecomics.com/comics/relea...diant-black-26

Here's a preview of today's issue.

I'm tradewaiting Radiant Black so I'm curious how they collect the alternate timelines.