Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Rogue Sun volume 3 felt like a good place to end Rogue Sun's core narrative. Most of the threads are wrapped up and Dylan is in a different place from when he started.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Rogue Sun volume 3 felt like a good place to end Rogue Sun's core narrative. Most of the threads are wrapped up and Dylan is in a different place from when he started.
    It was my least favorite arc. I don't like his Father and Grampa much. I mean I don't like Dylan either, but I get that not every Hero is likable. Its a different approach in Rogue Sun. I read it monthly and have to reread again, because I forgot all the threads. I guess it reads better in one sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    It was my least favorite arc. I don't like his Father and Grampa much. I mean I don't like Dylan either, but I get that not every Hero is likable. Its a different approach in Rogue Sun. I read it monthly and have to reread again, because I forgot all the threads. I guess it reads better in one sitting.
    Having none of the Rogues as likable could be a bit too far.

I don't mind Dylan as much. I just wish his bullying was better handled as he doesn't get much blowback for being one. So if they do another arc, that could be the focus.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-28-2024 at 06:00 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Having none of the Rogues as likable could be a bit too far.

I don't mind Dylan as much. I just wish his bullying was better handled as he doesn't get much blowback for being one. So if they do another arc, that could be the focus.
    I don't mind him too much as well. Its just that he is no Peter Parker or Nathan or Marshall, he is more like the US Agent from Marvel. And yes, he should get more heat for his behavior.

Quick question, is there a big collection of the massive-verse? Like something that collects the Radiant Black series, Dead Lucky, Rouge Sun, Inferno Girl Red, Crossover one-shots, etc.?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Quick question, is there a big collection of the massive-verse? Like something that collects the Radiant Black series, Dead Lucky, Rouge Sun, Inferno Girl Red, Crossover one-shots, etc.?
    Nope, nothing for the Massive-Verse as a whole nor for the individual series really.

Incredible Member

Amazon has a Radiant Black Year One OHC listed for November.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...2024-solicits/

July solicits for massive-verse titles.

-A new Supermassive title explores what everyone else is doing during the Catalyst war.
    -rogue sun continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    -Across the Massive-verse TP comes out in July 2024.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-21-2024 at 08:06 PM.