Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Deadpool 3 Discussion

It's FINALLY happening. Deadpool 3 is officially moving forward.

Ryan Reynolds has called on the Molyneux Sisters (Bob's Burgers) for writing duties.

Other reports suggest that, in typical Deadpool fashion, the film will be titled Deadpool: Retcon, and will be under the 20th Century Pictures banner to avoid an R-rated film being produced under the Disney name.

So I guess it's time to start speculating. Personally I hope they use the film (particularly Cable time travel) to pick what bits they want to retain from the FoX-Men (Dafne Keen's X-23, Evan Peters' Quicksilver, etc.) as sort of a mini-Exiles.

Works for me. Bring back Zazie and Brolin as Domino and Cable and I’m all set.

Cool! hoping to see Psylocke (Betsy or Kwannon in it)
    A picture would last longer darling...

That would be pretty cool. The four of them came together as an X-Force bundle in Fortnite. Throw in X-23 and that’s a hell of an X-Force squad right there. Maybe Forge too, as tech and weapons support.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Cool! hoping to see Psylocke (Betsy or Kwannon in it)
    I'd honestly like to see Munn get a second shot. I actually thought her casting was a solid choice, they just failed to actually DO anything with it.

It'd be kind of hilarious if this is the first film to introduce the X-Men and Mutants to the MCU .

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd honestly like to see Munn get a second shot. I actually thought her casting was a solid choice, they just failed to actually DO anything with it.
    Second this idea so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That would be pretty cool. The four of them came together as an X-Force bundle in Fortnite. Throw in X-23 and that’s a hell of an X-Force squad right there. Maybe Forge too, as tech and weapons support.
    Right? Would love that team in an R Rated movie. Munn can com back, of course, but I think an actual Japanese actress would be better for Kwannon as Psylocke.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Ultimate Member

I just want Ryan and Zazie as Deadpool and Domino. Everything else is secondary, although I'd like to see Negasonic back and perhaps a mysteriously-survived return of Bedlam! I love Morena's Vanessa, but I'm not sure they really know what to do with her...