Default Brand New Day reading order?

Does anyone know the reading order for Brand New Day?

Amazing Spider-Man 546-647.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man 546-647.
    *sigh* Really? Really?!?!? Are you trolling me? I was hoping for a complete list with placements of annuals, one-shots and FCBD tie-ins
    Last edited by omegafix; 11-20-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow panther View Post
    *sigh* Really? Really?!?!? Are you trolling me? I was hoping for a complete list with placements of annuals, one-shots and FCBD tie-ins
    My bad, lol, I really didn't know what you meant. To be honest it sounded like a silly question.

Try this:

http://www.comicsbackissues.com/comi...er-chronology/
    Last edited by Vortex85; 11-20-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    My bad, lol, I really didn't know what you meant. To be honest it sounded like a silly question.

Try this:

http://www.comicsbackissues.com/comi...er-chronology/
    Lmfao. I was going to respond with the ASM listing of the issues too just like you did , but didn’t want to come off like an ass cause I figured that would be too obvious. lmao so I didn’t respond to the topic originally. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Lmfao. I was going to respond with the ASM listing of the issues too just like you did , but didn’t want to come off like an ass cause I figured that would be too obvious. lmao so I didn’t respond to the topic originally. Lol.
    Besides sounding like an ass, it's wrong too, since BND got a few tie-ins like ASM Extra and Web of Spider-Man, which show sides to a story that ASM may not have done for whatever reason, for example, a trial happens off-screen in ASM#587, characters only talk about it, and apparently Matt, while acting as a lawyer for Spidey, brought a bunch of other heroes to the trial dressed like Spidey, and apparently that made him manage to keep Spidey's mask on, which, ASM makes zero effort to explain how, but ASM Extra#1 explains, by saying that Spidey's identity was irrelevant to the case since the accusation only says someone wore his costume, and the point of that was to show that anyone could've done so... So yeah, the non ASM issues can be really important to explain what's going in in a story, even though they shouldn't.

Another one example is Kaine, when he returns in ASM#608~610, ASM makes no effort to explain what he was up to before that, specially considering he was imprisoned before this, as it was shown back in Spider-Man: Redemption, Web of Spider-Man#1 explains that yes, he was imprisoned, but could escape any time, and it also explains why he doesn't want to die anymore... But it makes no effort to explain why he's pissed at Peter/Ben again, specially considering Ben's and Peter's (Specially Peter's) hallucinations made Kaine not want to die anymore, but whatever.

So yeah, there was some important stuff outside of ASM, and unfortunately, a story may not make sense without reading it the other issues lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-24-2020 at 11:28 AM.