Astonishing Member

Question Weakest MCU supeeheroes that can fight Homelander

What's the weakest Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero that can fight and defeat Homelander?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

MCU Ghost Rider or Spiderman.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I never saw Far From Home but I'm not seeing Peter having an answer for "fly up and spam laser vision,"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I never saw Far From Home but I'm not seeing Peter having an answer for "fly up and spam laser vision,"
    I don't think Homelander can hit Peter with such an attack. Far From Home establishes Peter as an extremely high end bullet timer with some working precog.

Peter also ought to have his Iron Spider suit for this fight - FFH establishes that it's his, and is in his apartment. So he has Karen to help him in combat, Insant Kill mode and the hundreds of different webbing types. Hell, Peter probably has EDITH, whose AOE concussive blasts can at least keep Homelander off balance.

He still can't fly, of course.

I guess I could see Peter perhaps taking some rounds in a city setting. The Arena isn't going to do him any favors however.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    What will happens when Homelander got Penance Stare?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    What will happens when Homelander got Penance Stare?
    Penance Stare only works when it's up close and the opponent is staring into his eyes. Homelander, due to common knowledge will do neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Penance Stare only works when it's up close and the opponent is staring into his eyes. Homelander, due to common knowledge will do neither.
    Would common knowledge even cover the Penance Stare? It’s only really supposed to cover things that people in that character’s home universe/planet would know about them.

It’s not “I know all your secrets because common knowledge”.