Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    724

    Default X-Men #15 preview






    Last edited by ericng; 11-21-2020 at 10:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,136

    Default

    X of Swords is fundamentally Apocalypse's story. He's the protagonist of this event, so it's fitting the final battle goes with him.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,517

    Default

    Final battles will be in destruction. Apoc will probably loose that fight but won't get killed. Then he will get round 2 in Destruction.

  4. #4
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,208

    Default

    It's nice to see that Genesis still has some level of agency while being possessed by Annihilation. I look forward to this fight. I just hope it doesn't get into another Okkara flashback.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  5. #5
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Looks promising.
    I just hope HiX-Man is not prone to the stupidity of wanting to "subvert expectations" at this stage in the event and we get an actual, honest to goodness, emotional and physical battle between these two, from beginning to end.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  6. #6
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Is this a private battle with just Satyrenine and her people are watching, or are others watching. I wonder if someone will take this opportunity to steal the mask and release Genesis from the helmets control.....

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,320

    Default

    Considering that we have Excalibur and destruction coming after this ..... I think this will end due to shanaganary

  8. #8
    Incredible Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Considering that we have Excalibur and destruction coming after this ..... I think this will end due to shanaganary
    At least this time it might be because of Jean and Scott’s intervention instead of random magic.

  9. #9

    Default

    I just don't get her aesthetic. All those gorgeous, impeccable, golden accouterments, and a raggedy skirt? A big ass helmet over ridiculous headgear and giant earrings? What's her power, even? Poccy can choke out the Hulk and punk teen Thor and battle Eternals for thousands of years, but she and the kids are more 'fit' than him? All these issues later and none of them have done anything impressive, or even been well-characterized.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I just don't get her aesthetic. All those gorgeous, impeccable, golden accouterments, and a raggedy skirt? A big ass helmet over ridiculous headgear and giant earrings? What's her power, even? Poccy can choke out the Hulk and punk teen Thor and battle Eternals for thousands of years, but she and the kids are more 'fit' than him? All these issues later and none of them have done anything impressive, or even been well-characterized.
    Thats post celestial tech Apocalypse.

    Anyway Apocalypse will not be able to finish her off due to sentiment. He will lose as a result

  11. #11
    Hi, Sage. nandes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    I like how Apoc has been quietly serving side butt this whole event

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Thats post celestial tech Apocalypse.

    Anyway Apocalypse will not be able to finish her off due to sentiment. He will lose as a result
    I am not sure but Apocalypse augmented his powers or gained new powers by merging with celestial tech. Without that even as a mutant his powers were immortality and absorbing mutant powers plus you gotta to have some ability if you are a mutant.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  13. #13

    Default

    His natural power grants him mental control over his body down to the molecular scale. I fail to see how any of the children or his wife are on a higher tier than that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  14. #14
    Spectacular Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    X of Swords is fundamentally Apocalypse's story. He's the protagonist of this event, so it's fitting the final battle goes with him.
    Bu...But He's not WOLVERINE!!!
    After a long absence, I am back.

  15. #15
    Spectacular Member andreikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Plot twist: Genesis is the Wolverine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •