Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default X-Men #15 preview

Last edited by ericng; 11-21-2020 at 10:46 AM.

BANNED

X of Swords is fundamentally Apocalypse's story. He's the protagonist of this event, so it's fitting the final battle goes with him.

Final battles will be in destruction. Apoc will probably loose that fight but won't get killed. Then he will get round 2 in Destruction.

BANNED

It's nice to see that Genesis still has some level of agency while being possessed by Annihilation. I look forward to this fight. I just hope it doesn't get into another Okkara flashback.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Looks promising.
    I just hope HiX-Man is not prone to the stupidity of wanting to "subvert expectations" at this stage in the event and we get an actual, honest to goodness, emotional and physical battle between these two, from beginning to end.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

Is this a private battle with just Satyrenine and her people are watching, or are others watching. I wonder if someone will take this opportunity to steal the mask and release Genesis from the helmets control.....

Astonishing Member

Considering that we have Excalibur and destruction coming after this ..... I think this will end due to shanaganary

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Considering that we have Excalibur and destruction coming after this ..... I think this will end due to shanaganary
    At least this time it might be because of Jean and Scott’s intervention instead of random magic.

I just don't get her aesthetic. All those gorgeous, impeccable, golden accouterments, and a raggedy skirt? A big ass helmet over ridiculous headgear and giant earrings? What's her power, even? Poccy can choke out the Hulk and punk teen Thor and battle Eternals for thousands of years, but she and the kids are more 'fit' than him? All these issues later and none of them have done anything impressive, or even been well-characterized.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I just don't get her aesthetic. All those gorgeous, impeccable, golden accouterments, and a raggedy skirt? A big ass helmet over ridiculous headgear and giant earrings? What's her power, even? Poccy can choke out the Hulk and punk teen Thor and battle Eternals for thousands of years, but she and the kids are more 'fit' than him? All these issues later and none of them have done anything impressive, or even been well-characterized.
    Thats post celestial tech Apocalypse.

Anyway Apocalypse will not be able to finish her off due to sentiment. He will lose as a result

I like how Apoc has been quietly serving side butt this whole event

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Thats post celestial tech Apocalypse.

Anyway Apocalypse will not be able to finish her off due to sentiment. He will lose as a result
    I am not sure but Apocalypse augmented his powers or gained new powers by merging with celestial tech. Without that even as a mutant his powers were immortality and absorbing mutant powers plus you gotta to have some ability if you are a mutant.

His natural power grants him mental control over his body down to the molecular scale. I fail to see how any of the children or his wife are on a higher tier than that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    X of Swords is fundamentally Apocalypse's story. He's the protagonist of this event, so it's fitting the final battle goes with him.
    Bu...But He's not WOLVERINE!!!
    My flag is bacon.

Plot twist: Genesis is the Wolverine