Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Bu...But He's not WOLVERINE!!!
    What does that have to do with anything?.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I like how Apoc has been quietly serving side butt this whole event
    "A" is not only for Apocalypse...

on a different note...I know she's the new Hot-Shot artist and all but I don't care for Peach Momoko's art/cover at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Apocalypse is going to take the annihilation helm to free his wife and go off to battle amenth because he is now the most fit.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Apocalypse is going to take the annihilation helm to free his wife and go off to battle amenth because he is now the most fit.
    I could see that. And don’t hate it.

BANNED

Genesis is talking **** because it's either Apocalypse's fetish (big mood) or because she straight up underestimates him. Either way, it's probably gonna bite her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I am not sure but Apocalypse augmented his powers or gained new powers by merging with celestial tech. Without that even as a mutant his powers were immortality and absorbing mutant powers plus you gotta to have some ability if you are a mutant.
    Absorbing mutant powers is a movie thing. He also was never a a true immortal as he required a chamber to rejuvenate and even now as he died with poison.

That apocalypse was young didn't know how to use tech and had no celestial armor to augment himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Absorbing mutant powers is a movie thing. He also was never a a true immortal as he required a chamber to rejuvenate and even now as he died with poison.

That apocalypse was young didn't know how to use tech and had no celestial armor to augment himself.
    Absorbing I mean he has mutant power to alter his structure at molecular level which helps him access different mutant powers therefore I didn't really mean Fox Apocalypse.

Spectacular Member

My guess is Apocalypse wins but will not be able to actually kill his wife. Instead he will find a way to separate her from the hold of the mask. After all she only put it on when she thought there was no other option. Saturnyne will declare Krakoa the winner of the tournament, everyone will think the battle is over and that is when we will meet the real enemy. The true leader of Amenth will reveal him/her self and that will be who is fought in Destruction.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    What's her power, even? Poccy can choke out the Hulk and punk teen Thor and battle Eternals for thousands of years, but she and the kids are more 'fit' than him?

I think, a couple thousand years ago, when Apocalypse had stretchy-tough powers like Evan, she *was* all that and a bag of cats. Now, he's more or less got all the powers of an Eternal stacked onto his original mutation, and she's got now idea how much mutantdom has evolved past what was hot stuff back when people carved pictures on rock because they didn't have letters or paper yet.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I think, a couple thousand years ago, when Apocalypse had stretchy-tough powers like Evan, she *was* all that and a bag of cats. Now, he's more or less got all the powers of an Eternal stacked onto his original mutation, and she's got now idea how much mutantdom has evolved past what was hot stuff back when people carved pictures on rock because they didn't have letters or paper yet.
    This would be a great plot point but I don’t think they’re going there. I’m not sure these guys are supposed to be clowns. It’s just how they’ve been portrayed, except maybe Solem.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    This would be a great plot point but I don’t think they’re going there. I’m not sure these guys are supposed to be clowns. It’s just how they’ve been portrayed, except maybe Solem.
    Isca and The White Sword, sure. But look at how Death, War, Pogg and Summoner fared. Bei only defeated teen Cable because he took pity on Doug.

Remember that in the 9th life, Apocalypse made it all the way to end, while the Nimrods killed his entire family.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Isca and The White Sword, sure. But look at how Death, War, Pogg and Summoner fared. Bei only defeated teen Cable because he took pity on Doug.

Remember that in the 9th life, Apocalypse made it all the way to end, while the Nimrods killed his entire family.
    I’m agreeing with the point. I’m just saying I don’t think it’s intentional.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I’m agreeing with the point. I’m just saying I don’t think it’s intentional.
    I think it is- they're not clowns, but they're a society of people stuck mostly unchanged for thousands of years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Agree, this seems very likely, he may wear the helm and tell Krakoans to leave, as he plays the stoic hero taking himself as the gatekeeper keeping Amenth from invading.Though if that happens who takes his place on the council?

Alternatively we could have Sat9 play the long game and put it on ,especially if she wanted it for herself all along...

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

It’s about time we see Apocalypse turn badass again.

They’ve already done Gorgon dirty, please don’t do the same for the big A