Default Invincible, new battlebeast prophecy

Hey guys, I currently re-reading invincible once again and I am at that point where Thragg just killed BB and the leader of its people is talking to Allen the alien and he asks him if there another one like him, the leader of BB people goes "no but there is a prophecy of another one". Did we actually got to see him ? Because as far as im concerned we never saw that prophecied new BB right ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    Hey guys, I currently re-reading invincible once again and I am at that point where Thragg just killed BB and the leader of its people is talking to Allen the alien and he asks him if there another one like him, the leader of BB people goes "no but there is a prophecy of another one". Did we actually got to see him ? Because as far as im concerned we never saw that prophecied new BB right ?
    Unfortunately not.

Shame. BB was awesome

Astonishing Member

The whole book was awesome. My favorite superhero comic book run next to Ultimate Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    Pretty sure Battle Beast's daughter that we see in the final issue vowing revenge/challenge to the Viltrumites that killed her father is the new prophesied one.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki