Default Franken Stein (Soul Eater) vs Johann Faust VIII (Shaman King)

Which deadly doctor will win?

I'm not too familiar with Shaman King, but Stein was an absolute monster (in more ways that one.)

We're introduced to him beating the main cast without even getting out of his swivel chair.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Errruuurrrmmm...

I mean, flatly I'd have to look at Faust's feats again because it's been a while since I've looked at Shaman King and he very swiftly becomes effectively a background character/healer despite getting a really powerful introduction.

Stein is powerful in his setting but Soul Eater isn't exactly a ridiculously powerful series overall.

No idea at the moment. I'll review the relevant material and will get back to this one.

I don't think Faust learns Fumon Tonkou... so I don't think he can blitz...

Flicking through Faust's... like three fights that he has where he actually does stuff... he's mostly a support character.

Yeah, I don't think he can stand up to Stein very well.

Does Stein get a weapon partner in this fight or is he just relying on his raw Soul Resonance?

Does Stein get a weapon partner in this fight or is he just relying on his raw Soul Resonance?
    What's the board ruling when a person's standard equipment is technically another person?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What's the board ruling when a person's standard equipment is technically another person?
    I'll beat a MF'er with another MF'er clause?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think it's more that Stein never had a consistent partner.

If it was Maka or Kidd put into a Rumble, I would assume that Soul or the Twins are with them because... they are their weaponry and that's how their whole fighting style works in the series. Stein, on the other hand, had no fixed partner and had what... three weapons he used throughout the series? Maka's Dad, Mjolnir and... another one I think.