Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wait, Iris? Iris West? Is she a speedster now?
    I meant Wally's daughter Iris/Irey. She's back and a speedster.

And Avery was introduced in Rebirth. She's a teenager(?) and was The Flash during the Justice League of China series while having frequent appearances in the Flash book.

Yeah, there's currently four Flashes (Jay, Barry, Wally and Avery), two Impulses (Bart and Irey), plus Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Kid Flash (Wallace). Future State introduces a new speedster in the Suicide Squad who'll appear going forward in Teen Titans Academy, while Future State Justice League uses the Flash of Earth-11, Kid Quick. I don't think Irey's brother Jai has a codename?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I guess I need to catch up on things. 2009 to 2013 or 2014 I had a pretty solid handle on the DC Universe, but now I've only been following a few comics or select events here and there.

Between Bart and Wallace who is older and who is faster?

Also what happened to Wally after that event where a bunch of superheroes were murdered. It was a rehabd facility for heroes I think. I don't remember the name but Harley Quinn and Boster Gold were involved. I remember some fans got made because Harley basically schooled Batman h2h in one of the issues. Let me look it up I just recall the name right this second.
    The J-man

Wallace is older. Bart still retains his origin involving rapidly aging to 14 in the space of two years.

The place Wally went in Heroes in Crisis was called Sanctuary.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Between Bart and Wallace who is older and who is faster?
    I assume Bart is viewed as being older and is faster at this point.

Wallace is said to be around 14/15 where as I believe the YJ core four are in their late teens.

Also what happened to Wally after that event where a bunch of superheroes were murdered.
    That event was Heroes in Crisis.

Basically, everything after Heroes in Crisis for Wally has been DC trying to repair the damage done by it with Flash Forward and Death Metal.