Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So I guess none of these 4chan “rumors” seem to be coming true
    Yeah, the Titans, Superman, Action writers have been debunked, and the YJ book and Tim/Conner gay thing seem to be as well because Conner is in Suicide Squad.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

So we still need to find out who is on Aquaman, Nightwing, Flash, and if someone is doing something with Hal Jordon or the JSA?

And we know Tom Taylor and Joshua Williamson are staying at the company? Along with Bryan Hitch?

I bet you Taylor/Hitch is the team on JSA but that leaves me befuddled as to who is taking over Flash as we know Williamson is leaving the book.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post
    So we still need to find out who is on Aquaman, Nightwing, Flash, and if someone is doing something with Hal Jordon or the JSA?

And we know Tom Taylor and Joshua Williamson are staying at the company? Along with Bryan Hitch?

I bet you Taylor/Hitch is the team on JSA but that leaves me befuddled as to who is taking over Flash as we know Williamson is leaving the book.
    Do we even know if Nightwing is returning with a relaunch?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post

It's possible Aquaman won't be continuing, it was a low selling book and his movie sequel won't come out for another few years.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Yep, Tynion said he was really excited by who's writing the book in March a few weeks ago.

Extraordinary Member

With DC's history, the ATT stuff going on, and a lack of any formal announcement AFAIK, I'll believe the JSA gets a title when I've read the tenth issue...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It's possible Aquaman won't be continuing, it was a low selling book and his movie sequel won't come out for another few years.
    It was a low selling book only these last 11months, usually it does well and sales are very decent.
    After all, the book, took a direction that DC approved and they knew it could be a risky one to take.
    I loved KSD's run, but seems fans did not embrace it.
    Besides in the last year, it had three fillers which didn't help at all. So its sounds like punishing a title for mistakes done by DC, not because the title doesn't sell normally.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    It was a low selling book only these last 11months, usually it does well and sales are very decent.
    After all, the book, took a direction that DC approved and they knew it could be a risky one to take.
    I loved KSD's run, but seems fans did not embrace it.
    Besides in the last year, it had three fillers which didn't help at all. So its sounds like punishing a title for mistakes done by DC, not because the title doesn't sell normally.
    Other than giving Arthur a daughter DeConnick's run was pretty mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by kf26 View Post
    Other than giving Arthur a daughter DeConnick's run was pretty mediocre
    Its your opinion. I respect it. I also didn't like all she did, but she was the first since Johns to try world building in Aquaman. It was at times very slow. She dragged on too much the Arthur and Mera reunion.
    However even if it was mediocre as you say, why punish the title? As if it was its fault.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Its your opinion. I respect it. I also didn't like all she did, but she was the first since Johns to try world building in Aquaman. It was at times very slow. She dragged on too much the Arthur and Mera reunion.
    However even if it was mediocre as you say, why punish the title? As if it was its fault.
    Why? because i like Aquaman and i only want the best for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by kf26 View Post
    Why? because i like Aquaman and i only want the best for the character.
    as I said, I respect your opinion, because I liked most of her run, does not mean you don't have valid points. I as well didn't like some parts. I could even see that fans did not embrace her run, like yourself they had their valid points. Ironically what most fans sought to see again in Aquaman like a new Aquababy, arthur and Mera marrying again etc, it was Deconnick who delivered it. But by then most fans had left the book.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I am SHOCKED.
    Truly, these are the end times. When we can't trust reputable news sources like 4chan, we truly are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Yes, and it's by Tom Taylor. The news effectively confirms there's no Batgirl solo book, as Babs is co-starring in Nightwing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Newsarama has speculated there will be a new Rebirth-like branding called Infinite Frontier. Each of the teasers unveiled today had some variation of Infinite in the titles.

Infinite Adventures

Infinite Mysteries

Infinite Hope

Infinite Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the Titans, Superman, Action writers have been debunked, and the YJ book and Tim/Conner gay thing seem to be as well because Conner is in Suicide Squad.
    IIRC, Conner and Tim weren't supposed to get together until late 2021, so I think it's too soon to call that one.
    DC really does need a prominent male couple, and they aren't interested in using Apollo.