Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Pama Temples of Titan
    Posts
    3,559

    Default Batfamily’s Miss Congeniality Butt Award goes to...

    Everyone in comics knows Dick has the best ass in DC, Marvel, or any other comics universe, but who in his family can compete with his lovely laddie lumps?

    Is Bruce too Booticious for you babe?
    30846F98-F3AE-4A03-AA1F-9652480BEA6E.jpg

    Maybe Jason got them jiggly bits?
    6F75B9F9-55FF-4AC4-862E-E047B66233C8.jpg

    Maybe it’s Alfred that’s got all that assssssss
    4A45F79A-EB46-4673-8C89-C24B401FB9B7.jpg

    Anyone else you can think of?

    Also—you have no idea how hard it is to find butt shots for any of these characters, besides Dick’s LOL.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Everyone in comics knows Dick has the best ass in DC, Marvel, or any other comics universe, but who in his family can compete with his lovely laddie lumps?

    Is Bruce too Booticious for you babe?
    30846F98-F3AE-4A03-AA1F-9652480BEA6E.jpg

    Maybe Jason got them jiggly bits?
    6F75B9F9-55FF-4AC4-862E-E047B66233C8.jpg

    Maybe it’s Alfred that’s got all that assssssss
    4A45F79A-EB46-4673-8C89-C24B401FB9B7.jpg

    Anyone else you can think of?

    Also—you have no idea how hard it is to find butt shots for any of these characters, besides Dick’s LOL.
    No one since as comics characters they are drawn differently every time. Truth be told most times these drawings have no butt. Blackboard arse's the lot of them. Not sure where the Dick has a nice arse comes from but I don't think he has.

    None of them have. Alfred's butt is more Hank Hill.

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,105

    Default

    To be honest, when I opened this thread I was expecting images from that comic where Batgirl and Catwoman went into a sex club .

  4. #4
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Pama Temples of Titan
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    No one since as comics characters they are drawn differently every time. Truth be told most times these drawings have no butt. Blackboard arse's the lot of them. Not sure where the Dick has a nice arse comes from but I don't think he has.

    None of them have. Alfred's butt is more Hank Hill.
    Dick’s butt is a cultural phenomenon
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...on-booty%3famp

  5. #5
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Does Punchline count? Her hips don't lie
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

  6. #6
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Pama Temples of Titan
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Does Punchline count? Her hips don't lie
    She hasn’t been a part of the franchise long enough. She can definitely be a part of the Teen Batbooty Pageant tho.

  7. #7
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    She hasn’t been a part of the franchise long enough. She can definitely be a part of the Teen Batbooty Pageant tho.
    I assume she's in her 20's though .

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    I just want everyone to remember that Bette Kane, aka "Bat-girl", aka "Flamebird" seems to be the first very vocal appreciator of Dick's buns.

    Show her some love too, she was ahead of the ... ahem . . . curve.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

  9. #9
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I just want everyone to remember that Bette Kane, aka "Bat-girl", aka "Flamebird" seems to be the first very vocal appreciator of Dick's buns.

    Show her some love too, she was ahead of the ... ahem . . . curve.
    Can't argue with that .

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume she's in her 20's though .
    she was a college student
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,369

    Default

    Everyone's butts look the same in comic art.

    Not that I've spent a lot of time looking at them, but Bruce's butt and Dick's butt don't look that different for me. I guess characters like Nightwing and Spider-Man just don't have capes and are in more flexible poses so we see them more...?

  12. #12
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,208

    Default

    Oh we're doing a thirst thread now? ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, when I opened this thread I was expecting images from that comic where Batgirl and Catwoman went into a sex club .
    That book is so horny I can't believe... well it's actually really easy to believe how it got out...

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    No one since as comics characters they are drawn differently every time. Truth be told most times these drawings have no butt. Blackboard arse's the lot of them. Not sure where the Dick has a nice arse comes from but I don't think he has.

    None of them have. Alfred's butt is more Hank Hill.
    The earliest I can think of is when George Perez included some real-life fangirls in Donna's wedding, and Dick was in a suit at that time, no visible butts, just the comments, so it was just literal fanservice and the fans notice them first.

    Significant Dick butt artists and their appearances are Nicola Scott in Convergence Titans and Brett Booth in New 52 Nightwing... #20? Travis Moore draws them pretty plump too, but the shots are more subtle I didn't notice it the first time, it's the extremely pretty face that stands out more.

    Honorable mention is Greg Capullo in Death of The Family Batcave scene where they looked up to the Joker card, the drawing was so tiny but two things I notice immediately is his red Nightwing logo and the light shining on his butt because everything else on him is black.

    Nightwing's butt rep is definitely conflated since the one who noticed it are Nightwing fans, and they collect all the pics of the poses, and since there are a lot of fans, for years, it became a meme. There's a blog dedicated to Hal Jordan's butt for example, and it's not as popular.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.

  13. #13
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Everyone's butts look the same in comic art.

    Not that I've spent a lot of time looking at them, but Bruce's butt and Dick's butt don't look that different for me. I guess characters like Nightwing and Spider-Man just don't have capes and are in more flexible poses so we see them more...?
    Wouldn't that also mean they both have great butts ?

  14. #14
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Pama Temples of Titan
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I just want everyone to remember that Bette Kane, aka "Bat-girl", aka "Flamebird" seems to be the first very vocal appreciator of Dick's buns.

    Show her some love too, she was ahead of the ... ahem . . . curve.
    Yaaaaasssssss
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh we're doing a thirst thread now? ^^



    That book is so horny I can't believe... well it's actually really easy to believe how it got out...



    The earliest I can think of is when George Perez included some real-life fangirls in Donna's wedding, and Dick was in a suit at that time, no visible butts, just the comments, so it was just literal fanservice and the fans notice them first.

    Significant Dick butt artists and their appearances are Nicola Scott in Convergence Titans and Brett Booth in New 52 Nightwing... #20? Travis Moore draws them pretty plump too, but the shots are more subtle I didn't notice it the first time, it's the extremely pretty face that stands out more.

    Honorable mention is Greg Capullo in Death of The Family Batcave scene where they looked up to the Joker card, the drawing was so tiny but two things I notice immediately is his red Nightwing logo and the light shining on his butt because everything else on him is black.

    Nightwing's butt rep is definitely conflated since the one who noticed it are Nightwing fans, and they collect all the pics of the poses, and since there are a lot of fans, for years, it became a meme. There's a blog dedicated to Hal Jordan's butt for example, and it's not as popular.
    All in good fun. I figured I’d try to bring some levity for the shutdown, while I try to get caught up on my Rebirth read through.

  15. #15
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Everyone's butts look the same in comic art.
    It's only recently we're getting different body types, I get that heroes are supposed to athletic but that doesn't mean they have the same body traits...
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •