Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Default Batfamily’s Miss Congeniality Butt Award goes to...

Everyone in comics knows Dick has the best ass in DC, Marvel, or any other comics universe, but who in his family can compete with his lovely laddie lumps?

Is Bruce too Booticious for you babe?
    30846F98-F3AE-4A03-AA1F-9652480BEA6E.jpg

Maybe Jason got them jiggly bits?
    6F75B9F9-55FF-4AC4-862E-E047B66233C8.jpg

Maybe it’s Alfred that’s got all that assssssss
    4A45F79A-EB46-4673-8C89-C24B401FB9B7.jpg

Anyone else you can think of?

Also—you have no idea how hard it is to find butt shots for any of these characters, besides Dick’s LOL.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Everyone in comics knows Dick has the best ass in DC, Marvel, or any other comics universe, but who in his family can compete with his lovely laddie lumps?

Is Bruce too Booticious for you babe?
    30846F98-F3AE-4A03-AA1F-9652480BEA6E.jpg

Maybe Jason got them jiggly bits?
    6F75B9F9-55FF-4AC4-862E-E047B66233C8.jpg

Maybe it’s Alfred that’s got all that assssssss
    4A45F79A-EB46-4673-8C89-C24B401FB9B7.jpg

Anyone else you can think of?

Also—you have no idea how hard it is to find butt shots for any of these characters, besides Dick’s LOL.
    No one since as comics characters they are drawn differently every time. Truth be told most times these drawings have no butt. Blackboard arse's the lot of them. Not sure where the Dick has a nice arse comes from but I don't think he has.

None of them have. Alfred's butt is more Hank Hill.

To be honest, when I opened this thread I was expecting images from that comic where Batgirl and Catwoman went into a sex club .

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    No one since as comics characters they are drawn differently every time. Truth be told most times these drawings have no butt. Blackboard arse's the lot of them. Not sure where the Dick has a nice arse comes from but I don't think he has.

Dick’s butt is a cultural phenomenon
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...on-booty%3famp

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Does Punchline count? Her hips don't lie
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Does Punchline count? Her hips don't lie
    She hasn’t been a part of the franchise long enough. She can definitely be a part of the Teen Batbooty Pageant tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    She hasn’t been a part of the franchise long enough. She can definitely be a part of the Teen Batbooty Pageant tho.
    I assume she's in her 20's though .

I just want everyone to remember that Bette Kane, aka "Bat-girl", aka "Flamebird" seems to be the first very vocal appreciator of Dick's buns.

Show her some love too, she was ahead of the ... ahem . . . curve.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I just want everyone to remember that Bette Kane, aka "Bat-girl", aka "Flamebird" seems to be the first very vocal appreciator of Dick's buns.

Can't argue with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume she's in her 20's though .
    she was a college student
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Everyone's butts look the same in comic art.

Not that I've spent a lot of time looking at them, but Bruce's butt and Dick's butt don't look that different for me. I guess characters like Nightwing and Spider-Man just don't have capes and are in more flexible poses so we see them more...?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh we're doing a thirst thread now? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, when I opened this thread I was expecting images from that comic where Batgirl and Catwoman went into a sex club .
    That book is so horny I can't believe... well it's actually really easy to believe how it got out...

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

The earliest I can think of is when George Perez included some real-life fangirls in Donna's wedding, and Dick was in a suit at that time, no visible butts, just the comments, so it was just literal fanservice and the fans notice them first.

Significant Dick butt artists and their appearances are Nicola Scott in Convergence Titans and Brett Booth in New 52 Nightwing... #20? Travis Moore draws them pretty plump too, but the shots are more subtle I didn't notice it the first time, it's the extremely pretty face that stands out more.

Honorable mention is Greg Capullo in Death of The Family Batcave scene where they looked up to the Joker card, the drawing was so tiny but two things I notice immediately is his red Nightwing logo and the light shining on his butt because everything else on him is black.

Nightwing's butt rep is definitely conflated since the one who noticed it are Nightwing fans, and they collect all the pics of the poses, and since there are a lot of fans, for years, it became a meme. There's a blog dedicated to Hal Jordan's butt for example, and it's not as popular.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

Not that I've spent a lot of time looking at them, but Bruce's butt and Dick's butt don't look that different for me. I guess characters like Nightwing and Spider-Man just don't have capes and are in more flexible poses so we see them more...?
    Wouldn't that also mean they both have great butts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

Yaaaaasssssss
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh we're doing a thirst thread now? ^^

That book is so horny I can't believe... well it's actually really easy to believe how it got out...

The earliest I can think of is when George Perez included some real-life fangirls in Donna's wedding, and Dick was in a suit at that time, no visible butts, just the comments, so it was just literal fanservice and the fans notice them first.

Significant Dick butt artists and their appearances are Nicola Scott in Convergence Titans and Brett Booth in New 52 Nightwing... #20? Travis Moore draws them pretty plump too, but the shots are more subtle I didn't notice it the first time, it's the extremely pretty face that stands out more.

Honorable mention is Greg Capullo in Death of The Family Batcave scene where they looked up to the Joker card, the drawing was so tiny but two things I notice immediately is his red Nightwing logo and the light shining on his butt because everything else on him is black.

Nightwing's butt rep is definitely conflated since the one who noticed it are Nightwing fans, and they collect all the pics of the poses, and since there are a lot of fans, for years, it became a meme. There's a blog dedicated to Hal Jordan's butt for example, and it's not as popular.
    All in good fun. I figured I’d try to bring some levity for the shutdown, while I try to get caught up on my Rebirth read through.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    It's only recently we're getting different body types, I get that heroes are supposed to athletic but that doesn't mean they have the same body traits...
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?