Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Spider-Man and Kaine vs KIng Bradley (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Do they have any chance of keeping up with his speed or is he too fast for then to cacth?.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Bradley’s fast and skilled, but these two can one-shot him with their strength levels.

Let’s say for the sake of argument that speed and precog are a nonfactor for Parker and Bradley. Peter is massively stronger and has webbing. Bradley pretty much is a normal guy durability wise by comparison.

And it’s 2-on-1 and from what little I know of Kaine, he’s faster and stronger than Peter.

Bradley’s a beast but I don’t see this going well for him.

EDIT: Regarding speed, Bradley’s best is slicing a tank shell and surviving his train blowing up by leap frogging over falling rocks. He beat Cass we figured by edging her in speed and cutting power.

He’s not blitzing either of these two and may be no faster, which doesn’t bode well when he’s fighting two people who can punch clean through him, and one has a ranged game.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 11-22-2020 at 02:12 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Bradley’s fast and skilled, but these two can one-shot him with their strength levels.

Let’s say for the sake of argument that speed and precog are a nonfactor for Parker and Bradley. Peter is massively stronger and has webbing. Bradley pretty much is a normal guy durability wise by comparison.

And it’s 2-on-1 and from what little I know of Kaine, he’s faster and stronger than Peter.

Bradley’s a beast but I don’t see this going well for him.

EDIT: Regarding speed, Bradley’s best is slicing a tank shell and surviving his train blowing up by leap frogging over falling rocks. He beat Cass we figured by edging her in speed and cutting power.

He’s not blitzing either of these two and may be no faster, which doesn’t bode well when he’s fighting two people who can punch clean through him, and one has a ranged game.
    The thing is both of these dudes can be on shot by him, as well. Both have compartmentalized durability when it comes to edge weapons. Their strength is definitely an advantage, but neither side really wants to get tagged here.

I'd say how quickly Bradley can through the webbing will be important.

Oh I’d agree with that but I see Bradley having zero margin for error here.

I mean hypothetically if Peter, who is in the same speed ball park and has spider-sense AND has a partner of equal or greater physicals can attach a web to one of Bradley’s swords, he can rip it out of his hands with his massively greater strength.

The Spiders aren’t great swordsman but they could swing and any blade collision will favor the massively stronger party.

If it was Bradley against either one alone I’d likely say flip a coin; 2 on 1 with a ranged web advantage is too much for mere swords to overcome IMO.

EDIT: So Kaine (some versions at least) has webbing too, I was not aware. That makes life really hard for Bradley if he gets webbed from 2 directions.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 11-22-2020 at 02:49 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

I mean hypothetically if Peter, who is in the same speed ball park and has spider-sense AND has a partner of equal or greater physicals can attach a web to one of Bradley’s swords, he can rip it out of his hands with his massively greater strength.

The Spiders aren’t great swordsman but they could swing and any blade collision will favor the massively stronger party.

If it was Bradley against either one alone I’d likely say flip a coin; 2 on 1 with a ranged web advantage is too much for mere swords to overcome IMO.

EDIT: So Kaine (some versions at least) has webbing too, I was not aware. That makes life really hard for Bradley if he gets webbed from 2 directions.
    Good analysis, i put Kaine on this because i was afraid that maybe Peter alone wouldn't be enougth to tag Bradley but in retrospective, they are pretty equal, it all comes down to who hit/strike first.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Kaine basically ALWAYS has webbing, at least since a really long time. At least when he's in costume.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan